Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A different spin on the Vaxing scenario..*small edit* at bottom*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies
1 mom liked this
*a sincere Thank you to all my spelling nazis*

I believe that it is your choice to vax your child, or not. I don't care either way.

However I do believe there is a link between Vaxing and special needs, here is the link I believe in:

Your child was BORN with special needs, the vaccine simply REACTS to the special need and "activates" the special needs symptoms/syndrome.

I have a friend that got her child vaccinated, she was "fine" a bit of a "difficult" child but always functioned as a "typical kid", until she got her kinder shots.

About 3 hours after her shots, she had her very first grand-mal seizure. After this seizure, she was violent, angry, more "routine oriented" than she had been prior to the shots.

She is now classified as "high functioning autistic"

Her anger and violent rages are under control and she is now in main stream 3rd grade.

My friend blames the vaccine for her daughters special needs.

I do not.

I believe her daughter was already special needs and the seizure would have happened eventually or had nothing to do with the shots at all, we'll never know, but my guess is the shots merely "activated" what was already there.

How do you feel about this theory??

*edit*>>
I'm talking about ALL special needs,

ADHD, ODD, Ect ect ect.

Now, first I wasn't expecting this post to blow up so I'm sorry if I miss your reply or question

Second, I have been questioned about my opinion of diets effect on these things.

Here is my over All belief AND why I believe this.

EACH AND EVERY SINGLE special needs child was BORN with their need(s). It is simply a matter of lifestyle (or choices parents make for the infant) that cause for their need to be NOTICED/triggered/diagnosed
This means, diet, vaccines, soaps, lotions, OCT Medications whatever you choose to use or not use or whatever.
*this is said with a specific EXCEPTION to trauma victims, head spine car accident anything*

I believe this because:

There are just as many special needs children with Vegan, vegetarian, ethnic, cultural lifestyles.

SPECIAL NEEDS DO NOT DISCRIMINATE, therefore it does not make sense to me that one lifestyle choice over another is a sure way to avoid causing a special need to occur.

Also, because special needs do not discriminate, there is no way to prove ONE specific thing causes and is to blame for these special needs.

I hope that explains..

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzy_ellie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea.. I vacinate because I'd feel horrible if my daughter got one of those illnesses. But at the same time, I don't really trust the medical community..

skittleshawk
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this

are you a doctor or someone qualified to speak on such things?do you have any studies to back this up?

MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I don't know, I'm on the side of more likely caused by the shots, but we all have our own oppinions. :)

Nunyabusiness
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe it's probably a very accurate theory. But, just a theory. My kids are fully vaccinated, always have been and always will be. Right along with DH and I. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM
2 moms liked this
*No tin foil was used in the making of this post*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I'm going to go with, I have no idea. - But it is defiently food for thought.

skittleshawk
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Quoting lizzy_ellie:

I have no idea.. I vacinate because I'd feel horrible if my daughter got one of those illnesses. But at the same time, I don't really trust the medical community..

you must trust them to let them put vaccines full of crap in your child.Dont forget i doubt she will forgive you if she has a life altering reaction to one.

KGreen75
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I don't buy the theory.  Of course everyone believes what they want and I can understand why someone would believe this...However, i don't believe this.

My 10 year old is fully vaxed and on schedule.  She is neuro typical and exceptionally intelligent.

My 3 year old, I had her delayed vaxed and even more the MMR vaccine we noticed her regressing, losing words, acting "differently" than other children her age. A few months before her 3rd birthday she was diagnosed with autism.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:14 AM
I've always thought that too...that the vaccines simply "trigger" an already present issue.

I'm not a doctor or genetic expert of any kind....just my own personal opinion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:15 AM
But my kids an your kids got vaccinated and do not have special needs, wouldn't it make more sense if every single kid that got the shots is now special needs? That would be a 2000% effective way to say the shots were infact the cause of the special needs...right? I'm just curious, not being snotty

Quoting lizzy_ellie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)