Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He gave me an STD...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

I got my yearly check up on Monday. I got a call this morning from my ob/gyn saying that I tested positive for chlamydia.

The last person I had sex with was my son's father when I was 10 weeks pregnant. This was AFTER I got my STD test at my first appointment and tested negative to everything. So this means that he had slept with someone else while I was pregnant just before we split and passed the STD on to me.

He wanted me to get an abortion because he found a new girlfriend. I said no so he changed his number and I haven't heard from him outside of court since. I don't know his number. I don't know where he lives. The doctor told me that I need to telll him but I have NO wa to contact him. Is it bad of me that I don't even feel the desire to try to let him know? If I did let him know, how do I even go about it since I can't even contact him?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't tell him. Let his girlfriend find out the hard way

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I'm sorry. That happened to me as well. My ex cheated several times. Got pissed off when I was in premature labor because I was "too bitchy". Recanted and said he was pissed off and lied about cheating, so I took him back. I found out later about the chlamydia, which is what was causing my premature labor. They inadvertantly stooped my labor by rubbing IV antibiotics because they hadn't been tested for group b strep yet.
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:53 AM
4 moms liked this
I will bet he already knows
nelliesmommy
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:55 AM

fuck that nasty ass. I'm sorry he did that to you.

o0LadyRaider0o
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Fuck it, that's his problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM

He already knows. Just go about your life.

svolkov
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Just tell the local health dept his name. He may be infecting many others too :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I feel that the new girlfriend is probably the one that gave it to him. Neither of them probably know about it
svolkov
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Just tell the local health dept his name. He may be infecting many others too :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Thanks everyone. I felt bad for thinking that way.

I still feel kind of bad if he got new girlfriend after her and passed it on to her.

I have had this STD for over a year now as my son is 6 months old. The last time we slept together was Aug 2012. I hope this doesn't cause me any fertility problems in the future.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN