Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He gave me an STD...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

I got my yearly check up on Monday. I got a call this morning from my ob/gyn saying that I tested positive for chlamydia.

The last person I had sex with was my son's father when I was 10 weeks pregnant. This was AFTER I got my STD test at my first appointment and tested negative to everything. So this means that he had slept with someone else while I was pregnant just before we split and passed the STD on to me.

He wanted me to get an abortion because he found a new girlfriend. I said no so he changed his number and I haven't heard from him outside of court since. I don't know his number. I don't know where he lives. The doctor told me that I need to telll him but I have NO wa to contact him. Is it bad of me that I don't even feel the desire to try to let him know? If I did let him know, how do I even go about it since I can't even contact him?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't tell him. Let his girlfriend find out the hard way

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I'm sorry. That happened to me as well. My ex cheated several times. Got pissed off when I was in premature labor because I was "too bitchy". Recanted and said he was pissed off and lied about cheating, so I took him back. I found out later about the chlamydia, which is what was causing my premature labor. They inadvertantly stooped my labor by rubbing IV antibiotics because they hadn't been tested for group b strep yet.
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:53 AM
4 moms liked this
I will bet he already knows
nelliesmommy
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:55 AM

fuck that nasty ass. I'm sorry he did that to you.

o0LadyRaider0o
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Fuck it, that's his problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM

He already knows. Just go about your life.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Just tell the local health dept his name. He may be infecting many others too :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I feel that the new girlfriend is probably the one that gave it to him. Neither of them probably know about it
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Just tell the local health dept his name. He may be infecting many others too :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Thanks everyone. I felt bad for thinking that way.

I still feel kind of bad if he got new girlfriend after her and passed it on to her.

I have had this STD for over a year now as my son is 6 months old. The last time we slept together was Aug 2012. I hope this doesn't cause me any fertility problems in the future.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)