Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What kind of person says this?!

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:04 PM
  • 49 Replies

I'm gonna have trouble even typing this.

I just got off the phone with my mom. She could barely even tell me about the conversation that came out of my half sister's (17) mouth. It started with the little bitch calling my mom an alcohlic (she has a beer a day) and saying how horrible of mom she is. My mom shares custody of her with her dad. Her dad buys her anything she wants (iphones, ipads, cameras, ipods, clothes galore) and spoils this kid so bad. When she stays with my mom, my mom tries to give her structure but making rules, assigning chores, limiting her time with her boyfriend. I don't know how the argument started but this f'ing brat said horrible, hurtful words to my mom who didn't deserve it at all. My mom called my whole sister in tears just wanting to talk to someone. My whole sister was fuming because she knows how hard my mom works to make this kid happy. My whole sister called the half sister and explained that she can't say things like that. So like the mature person, my half sister is, after a heated discussion with my whole sister she texted my whole sister saying: "you're just jealous that I have had my dad around my whole life and you were only able to spend 6 years with yours, HAHAHAHA!" (My dad passed away when my whole sisters and I were young due to liver disease). Other things were said but I can't even comprehend this right now. Sorry if this post isn't understandable, but I just need to get it out.

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaughtTot
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:06 PM

she's 17, thats why she said it.  

I hear the craziest things come out of my clients mouths and sometimes they aren't nice, but I wouldn't let it bother me much.

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Damn!!! Ship that jerk to her dads. Good-riddance
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kerannmer
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry, Momma. How very hurtful to your mom, sister, and yourself. Your half-sister is obviously spoiled and entitled, and completely immature. Hopefully, she'll grow up and look back on her behavior with horror...otherwise she is going to have a real tough wake-up call when she's off into the real world.

mojogirl
by Alice Liddell on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM

teenagers are shits

rhiannonaisling
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like someone is going to get the sh** beat out of her one day because if she will speak like this to family what she will say to others is probably 10 times worse. So sorry for the situation your family has found itself in with a spoiled, entitled brat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I would have replied, "at least I am not a bastard like you" or "your parents share custody of you but it's not because they both wanted you it's that neither of them wanted you"  but I am a bitch so maybe don't go by me.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:10 PM

This is why you can't give kids everything and expect nothing in return. Dad is completely to blame. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. 

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:10 PM

isn't a bastard a child with out a father?

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have replied, "at least I am not a bastard like you" or "your parents share custody of you but it's not because they both wanted you it's that neither of them wanted you"  but I am a bitch so maybe don't go by me.

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Calling her names is NOT helpful.  You are sinking to her level.  Don't do that.  You are presumably an adult.

She is in her horrible phase.  I'm surprised many teens make it to adulthood, because they can be truly awful.  A few years from now, she will be begging your Mom to forgive her.  Just be there for Mom.

If you get a private moment with the girl, tell her how terribly hurtful her comments were, in a calm, rational way, after you have cooled down.  She needs to hear this from more adults than just her Mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this
What is this half sister, whole sister business? She is your sister.

She is probably wretched to you because she senses that you don't acknowledge her as a sister.

She's a teenager, and is gonna act out. Ignore it and move on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)