Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Maybe it is haunted??!!! OMG

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
Omg...i was dozing on the couch and listening to the news when i heard someone run down the hall and a door squeak like it was opening then slam shut. I got up and looked all over the house but no one is here but me.

I had posted a few pics about a month ago because my daughter (15) is terrified of her room and feels there is a presence. I get chills in the hallway at times.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Bump cause I'm freaking the fuck out!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM
BUMP!!!!!
christi34
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Can you post another picture please!

photo christisneworleanssaints2_zps8610c833.gif

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Mobile Photo

I just took this picture of the hallway. The door straight at the very end is the door that makes a squeak when it opens. It is a bathroom and also opens into my daughter's room.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Done!

Quoting christi34:

Can you post another picture please!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Bumpity bump! Come on ladies!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:52 PM

BOO!

christi34
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Is there any way that the door can be misaligned or shifting for some reason? Is the door hard to close or open? Is it possible to get a closer picture of the door on both sides? 

Sorry for all of the questions, but i have one more for you, are you a member of the Haunted Realm here on CM? If you post the picture there and let them know what is going on someone might be able to tell you more about what is or isn't going on. While you are at, you might want to check out the history of your home. Did someone die in that room, that you know of?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

I just took this picture of the hallway. The door straight at the very end is the door that makes a squeak when it opens. It is a bathroom and also opens into my daughter's room.

photo christisneworleanssaints2_zps8610c833.gif

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:33 PM
I don't think it's the door. It opens and shuts fine, not hard at all. I'm not home right now but i can post a pic of the door when i get back.

As for the Haunted Realm, I am a member but be never posted before. I posted this story there earlier but not a pic.

I'm not sure on the history but we are friends with the man we bought it from and he didn't say anything about a death. Of course I didn't ask either lol. Living in a home where someone has passed doesn't bother me. I work in health care and I see death as just a part of life. I also see a ton of weird stuff at the place i work, lights on and off and stuff like that and it doesn't faze me at all.
I don't know why this creeps me out so bad.

Quoting christi34:

Is there any way that the door can be misaligned or shifting for some reason? Is the door hard to close or open? Is it possible to get a closer picture of the door on both sides? 

Sorry for all of the questions, but i have one more for you, are you a member of the Haunted Realm here on CM? If you post the picture there and let them know what is going on someone might be able to tell you more about what is or isn't going on. While you are at, you might want to check out the history of your home. Did someone die in that room, that you know of?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

olliespunkma
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Its more creepy in your own home ..my husband & daughter have both seen a young girl in my house its creepy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN