Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Calling all SPN fan girls!!! *pics* new pix on PG 5!!!

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 74 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Today is supernatural's "birthday" and to celebrate like many other fan girls, lol, I dressed for the occasion. I think I pulled off Dean pretty well if I do day so myself. Lol. I just HAD to share! My pic is in replies (pg 1&4)!
Update! New pix of us (me and my bestie as Sam and dean) on page 5.
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bren07
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I...don't know what to say....

(i came in because i did not know what spn meant)
wonderstruck11
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
This is my favorite show <3
Bren07
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I love the show. It's my addiction. Lol. I was going to try to pull off a Castile look but I don't have black dress pants or a black skirt. Or the trench coat. Lol.

Quoting wonderstruck11:

wonderstruck11
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I can't dress up because I don't think I have anything that would resemble their outfits.
I really want to get the anti-possesion tattoo. I have a plan to get that done on one foot and a Doctor Who tattoo on the other.

Quoting Bren07:

I love the show. It's my addiction. Lol. I was going to try to pull off a Castile look but I don't have black dress pants or a black skirt. Or the trench coat. Lol.

Quoting wonderstruck11:

Bren07
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Bump to share the SPN love! Lol
Bren07
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I pulled this outfit out of my ass this morning. Lol. I didn't even remember till my bestie reminded me. I was going to draw the anti-possession symbol in my hand but I practiced on a piece of paper and failed miserably. Lol.

Quoting wonderstruck11:

I can't dress up because I don't think I have anything that would resemble their outfits.

I really want to get the anti-possesion tattoo. I have a plan to get that done on one foot and a Doctor Who tattoo on the other.

Quoting Bren07:

Quoting wonderstruck11:

MommyDearest__
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Mmmmmm, Dean Winchester. God He's so sexy. You made the female version of him look great too BTW! (:

Quoting Bren07:

Mobile Photo

MommyDearest__
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:15 PM
BUMP
wonderstruck11
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Lol I can't draw either.

Quoting Bren07:

I pulled this outfit out of my ass this morning. Lol. I didn't even remember till my bestie reminded me. I was going to draw the anti-possession symbol in my hand but I practiced on a piece of paper and failed miserably. Lol.

Quoting wonderstruck11:

Quoting Bren07:

Quoting wonderstruck11:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)