Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

husband joining online dating site

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

There is a post about a woman that checked her husbands phone and he has an online dating site in the history.  He has not replied to anyone, and said that he signed up to get more jewels for his game.  Other women were telling her don't fall for it.  I would believe him though.  He is probably right.  I play the sims online game on my nexus, and I needed some simoleons.  You can sign up for surveys and sites like that to get some free.  I have so many profiles on so many dating sites it is ridiculous.  And I don't think to go delete them since I dont care.  My husband knows they are for the game as well, because he does the same thing.  So don't just assume.  I just checked one of mine and I have over a hundred responses, lol.  So many women on here are so quick to jump to conclusions.  It is sad that no one trusts their partner any more.  I don't even check my husbands phone, and he doesn't check mine. We know each others passwords for everything but I never bother to check on him.  I know I can trust him.  And if he ever did decide to do anything, then me snooping and constantly worrying would not stop him so it is pointless to make your life miserable.  Try getting to know someone and how they are before you get into a relationship with them or making babies with them.  And if they cheated on their ex, chances are they will cheat on you.  

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:37 PM

BUMP!

aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:39 PM

i agree with you OP  :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Oooookay. "Try getting to know someone and how they are before you get into a relationship with them or making babies with them"--- because people never change after years, right?
2Sparrows4ever
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:40 PM
So do I, DH signs up for crap all the time for $$ to play pets... I play too, I'm just not that into it.

Quoting aphrodite7400:

i agree with you OP  :)

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:41 PM
This right here!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oooookay. "Try getting to know someone and how they are before you get into a relationship with them or making babies with them"--- because people never change after years, right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM
I trust my DH, but this is CM... If someone posts "My DH signed up for a dating website!" then all they got were replies saying "Oh honey I bet he's just playing video games, you know his heart belongs to you". Do you really think that's what going to happen in here? We don't know the husband so we have nothing to base opinions on how trustworthy this guy is other than that he signed up for a dating site.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM

if i was filling out a dating site profile just for game tokens or whatever, i wouldnt put my actual information in it....

bdg71311
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I have done this too..I signed up and download app for zook. As soon as I got the coins I uninstalled and never have signed in again.

gsmom9
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:44 PM

i get them in my emails everyday. ive never joined one. the disturbing ones lately are the dating sites for married lonely women. jeesh

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Oh goodness here we go.  Yes, people CAN change for the worst after years.  But a lot of women on here with baby daddies talk about how they hooked up and had this kid and the dad is not there and blah blah blah.  Those situations are what I am talking about. Or the ones that have had problems since the beginning and think the man will change, and then after years and years start realizing they won't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)