Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Friday the 13th strikes again!

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 46 Replies

I am not superstitious (well not overly) BUT today has sucked.

my ds (18mo) flooded the bathroom while i was downstairs putting laundry in the dryer. For some reason the sink is clogged. Not sure how he got in there either with a child lock on the door. sink worked perfectly fine 10min before I went down there.

Went to get in van to go to work, battery dead. Completely dead. Ugh!

Anyways, so has anything bad happened to you today?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BaconQueen
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I walked kids to school. Went to the doctor and got a shot in the arm, went to Walgreens (didn't buy anything just looked), came home Did my workout, got a shower, played a hidden object game and am now eating lunch. Oh and played on cafemom in between a couple of those activities. It really hasn't been any different than any other day. 

krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Can we trade lol?

I called walmart, they dont cary the battery we need. Isnt a 2010 dodge grand caravan a normal everyday van? How do they not cary it?! lol

Quoting BaconQueen:

I walked kids to school. Went to the doctor and got a shot in the arm, went to Walgreens (didn't buy anything just looked), came home Did my workout, got a shower, played a hidden object game and am now eating lunch. Oh and played on cafemom in between a couple of those activities. It really hasn't been any different than any other day. 

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Nothing. I never placed much stock in the Friday the 13th superstition. In fact, my DD was born on a Friday the 13th :)

BaconQueen
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I swear by Pep boys. Sure they are more expensive but they have never failed me.

Quoting krusesbaby:

Can we trade lol?

I called walmart, they dont cary the battery we need. Isnt a 2010 dodge grand caravan a normal everyday van? How do they not cary it?! lol

Quoting BaconQueen:

krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Cool! mine was born on halloween

Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing. I never placed much stock in the Friday the 13th superstition. In fact, my DD was born on a Friday the 13th :) 

CafeMom Tickers
krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I do not think we have  a pep boys...

Quoting BaconQueen:

I swear by Pep boys. Sure they are more expensive but they have never failed me.

Quoting krusesbaby:

Can we trade lol?

Quoting BaconQueen:

CafeMom Tickers
rangerwife2
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope! It's my Birthday! I am 31 today!

BaconQueen

Teehee, I was born on a Friday the 13th too....My kids tried shooting for Halloween but missed it by a day. 

Quoting krusesbaby:

Cool! mine was born on halloween

Quoting Anonymous:

BaconQueen

Happy Birthday

Quoting rangerwife2:

Nope! It's my Birthday! I am 31 today!

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:45 PM

YES!  I tripped running up the stairs holding my computer, I think my flip flop tripped me up.  My head was headed straight for the cabinet at the top of the stairs, threw the computer, landed HARD on my left elbow and both knees on the wood floor.  Everything's black and blue and hurts.  Didn't even dawn on me that it's Friday the 13th!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN