Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can't believe Mothers actually do this O.o

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:36 PM
  • 209 Replies
2 moms liked this

I see this all the time on CM and hear about it from others, but I've never experienced it. Today at the county courthouse I saw a mom who is maybe in her late 2nd trimester/early 3rd.  She was out on her break sitting on the bench eating lunch and smoking a cigarette. It was so surreal. I never thought I would actually see and mother doing this so boldly and unashamed. You would think she would at least hide it a bit, jeez. Fucking weird. 

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
?????????? Really?
theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Where do you live? Sadly where I live(eastern KY) I see it all the time.  My SIL smoked the entire time she was pregnant. My MIL tried to hold my son the week we came home from the hospital while she was smoking. For some reason people here just don't get it.

I Bleed Black and Gold

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:39 PM
6 moms liked this

If she quit it would actually do more harm than good. The baby could actually suffer from nicotine withdrawal and it would do even more damage.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Small ass town in the middle of Georgia. 

Quoting theosgirl45:

Where do you live? Sadly where I live(eastern KY) I see it all the time.  My SIL smoked the entire time she was pregnant. My MIL tried to hold my son the week we came home from the hospital while she was smoking. For some reason people here just don't get it.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Butt worms. 

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I get that, but by now she should have weened herself off. She clearly has no desire to do so. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If she quit it would actually do more harm than good. The baby could actually suffer from nicotine withdrawal and it would do even more damage.

Mel0dy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Really? Where do you live?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:41 PM
10 moms liked this

No need to hide something that isn't illegal just because others get up in arms about it.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Heck yea! Want some?

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt worms. 

LectioDivina
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Gross.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN