Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

not feeling the love..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

DH works alot.  We do not usually have the same day off.. so we only see each other a few hours here and there it seems.  I feel like we have lost our flame.  His birthday is this month, and I asked him if he wanted to go out to dinner, he was like oh i dunno..   He pretty much wasnt really wanting to go out anywhere so it looks like we will just order chinese or something.  I just feel like he doesnt ever want to do anything because of work or is tired. 

Any suggestions or ideas on how to feel the love? I feel like we are more like roommates living in this house. ugh.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
the_dude
by abides on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:50 PM

been there, it sucks, tell him how you feel, he may feel the same, or be fucking tired as hell, which is why it he doesn't feel up to doing much. just talk to him, things are always better when the air is clear. 

ramita
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
For his birthday do something special at home. Have a home night without the kiddos (or put them to be early). Wear something kinda sexy. Candle light the dinner. Then take it to your room and spoil him a little.

For normal days, I'd do some alone time, even 30 minutes would work, were you talk or cuddle and watch tv. Hope in the shower with him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:42 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)