Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some men, absolutely SUCK!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
My husband screwed up BIG TIME, on our car insurance payment which caused it to be kicked back and returned a a couple times. I have been driving around, unknowingly, without insurance. well I found a different company that $200 less then what we were paying so I jumped on it and of course its all my fault whatever.

Well I have been feeling like crap all day. Im walking around like a drunk person even my husband asked me if I was high, KNOWING, that I wont even rake Tylenol. So it was a ridiculous question. and the mf'er cant even order a damn pizza without my help. Im trying to rest in bed, which I told him I was gonna do, and I get a million and 1 questions YELLED at me from across the house. now hes mad at NE for the insurance and because I got out of bed and stumbled to him and orded the damn pizza. im SO ready to just junk punch him!!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol @ he needs help to order pizza

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Thats what I thought! How hard is it to understand pepperoni with half black olives? I dont think its that difficult!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol @ he needs help to order pizza

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Oh and now im a pos because I left him to look after the kids and went and laid down on the bed because I dont feel good. I hate it when hes manstrating! The asshole!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:36 PM

do it!!!! 

they really are douchebags sometimes

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I sooo wish I could or at least throat punch him. That would work too. am I wrong for being piased aboy this??

Quoting Anonymous:

do it!!!! 

me_plus3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Frog him on his upper thigh. He'll remember to be nice every time he walks. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:43 PM

i don't think so. i'd be pissed too.

i know for me atleast, i don't ask for much. and it seems like the few times that i need  a LITTLE help because i am just not feeling well or w/e and just want to rest...he makes an issue out of it. and suddenly needs help doing everything. and because i may be in a bad mood or a little grumpy, that automatically sends him into throwing his little hissy fits about every damn thing. they need to just suck it up. it's not like you asked him to do some off the wall shit....just don't be an ass....make sure the kids stay alive and order some damn pizza. not a big deal!

can you tell i have a douche on my hands today too?! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I sooo wish I could or at least throat punch him. That would work too. am I wrong for being piased aboy this??

Quoting Anonymous:

do it!!!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Lol I RARELY ask him for anything. I think thhe last time Ive even asked him to even stop and pick something up was YEARS ago. Keeping the kids alove and ordering pizza really shouldn't be that hard. But im a pos. Go figure.

Quoting Anonymous:

i don't think so. i'd be pissed too.

i know for me atleast, i don't ask for much. and it seems like the few times that i need  a LITTLE help because i am just not feeling well or w/e and just want to rest...he makes an issue out of it. and suddenly needs help doing everything. and because i may be in a bad mood or a little grumpy, that automatically sends him into throwing his little hissy fits about every damn thing. they need to just suck it up. it's not like you asked him to do some off the wall shit....just don't be an ass....make sure the kids stay alive and order some damn pizza. not a big deal!

can you tell i have a douche on my hands today too?! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

do it!!!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Lol that would be soooo funny! But violence isn't something I can make myself do. I have so many ideas but none I can use :(

Quoting me_plus3:

Frog him on his upper thigh. He'll remember to be nice every time he walks. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured