Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would this upset you too?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My Douchebag wife was upset about us having fertility issues so ran off a month ago to find a random fuck. Now DBW pregnant by this Random Fuck and is planning to use the name we were going to use when I had a miscarriage at 6 months.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Replies (51-58):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:55 PM
The baby is not mine. And we are divorcing. But she still wants to use the name

Quoting hidalgo:

Oh...ok,i get it ,sorry had to re read your post ,and that be is not excusable,but ..could that bb possibly be yours?if so why not use the name,in any case if you are then even step dad ,you will need to allow yourself to feel as that is your bb even if not biological.

Caera
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:58 PM

You're married to a woman who cheated with a man?

Or are you a guy?

Either way, you should divorce her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:01 PM
She cheated with a man to get pregnant. We will be divorcing. All the stress caused a heart attack. I can't believe she's using the name of our baby

Quoting Caera:

You're married to a woman who cheated with a man?

Or are you a guy?

Either way, you should divorce her.

kristen0812
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Ok, let me see if I got this right. You're a lesbian who is married to a bisexual who ran off and got knocked up? If that's the case, you're better off without her.
hidalgo
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Oh no-no,in that case,why would she think that's ok.....or any of her actions for that matter,her immaturity makes me question this woman even as a mother,but i guess its her choice what to name her bb,overall,i wish you luck

Quoting Anonymous:

The baby is not mine. And we are divorcing. But she still wants to use the name

Quoting hidalgo:

Oh...ok,i get it ,sorry had to re read your post ,and that be is not excusable,but ..could that bb possibly be yours?if so why not use the name,in any case if you are then even step dad ,you will need to allow yourself to feel as that is your bb even if not biological.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Exactly

Quoting kristen0812:

Ok, let me see if I got this right. You're a lesbian who is married to a bisexual who ran off and got knocked up? If that's the case, you're better off without her.

kristen0812
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:13 PM
That's horrible :( I'm sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly

Quoting kristen0812:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN