Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband assaulted me today with our child in my arms.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies

I want to scare him for abusing me today. He assaulted me today because I caught him coming home early smelling like beer when he was suppose to be at work. He changed his clothes in the car I saw the patriots jersey in the front seat of the car and they played last night its his favorite team. I don't know where he went last night. I confronted him and he slapped me and punched my nose with my daughter in my arms, when I tried to call the cops he took my phone and shut the home alarm off. I ran to the neighbors house they called the cops for me, but the cops said it was hear say, becausehe denied hitting me when they came. They said we need counseling and just left, I need someone to call and scare him. I'm mad!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I hate that. This happened to my mom when she was in an abusive marriage. In the South, unless they actually SEE the abuse, it's called hear say. I'm so sorry! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
You want to scare him? You NEED to leave him and not go back. He abused you once and he will do it again. He can turn and abuse your child too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM

What?  The cops came to my house for something much more minor and handed out domestic abuse information and shelter information to me.  They made him leave the house and said I could have him arrested.  I wouldn't want to scare him, I'd leave him.

jojo_382
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Am sorry just leave before it gets worse this is the only advice I can give you But here is a bump good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Post his numbed on hers and have someine play a detective
coffeeexpress
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

another wtf, omg, leave his ass, ya thats it go back for more, post.yay

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Where the hell do you live?  It doesn't matter if it's he said, she said.  It happened !!!!!  Stupid PoPo.

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Wait.....he busted your nose??

Thats enough right there to haul him in. Period. If this is true...call the Cop's Sgt. DH should have been arrested. 

NataliaLinny
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM
No man has the right to hit a woman! Especially with her child in her arms... File a report that way the police have it on file but speak to a different officer at the police station and take pictures of your wounds
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)