Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was flipped off by a man waiting in line to drop off my kids at school this a.m.....ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

I was going to drop my DS and DD (5 and 6) at school.  I have to do a U turn to cut into the line (no other choice since the traffic line is coming from the other way and nowhere else for me to turn around).  No one was letting me in so I was holding up traffic behind me.  Ass hat behing me honks and holds his middle finger up at me.  I ignore.  He honks again (holding down horn a looooooong time) and holds his boney ass old man finger out the window forever.  At this point kids are turning around and asking me what's going on.  I say nothing.  I open car door, walk over to him and ask him "How are you? Is there an issue? BTW, can you come over and explain to my 5 and 6 yr old what you mean when you place your middle finger out the window, since they don't know?" (mentally my head is exploding).  Old ass fart rolls his window up and sits there ignoring me acting as if nothing happened (he had no kids, was just trying to get back home from Jazzercise or wherever old grumpy farts go at 7:30 in the morning)

I get back in my car and work my way in the line to drop off my kids and that's all she wrote. 

Rant over.

ETA to those who can't read:

The school blocks off every left hand turn for anyone coming from the East  or West side of the road except this one I was at.  Everyone driving from that direction HAS to do it.  Thanks!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
LMAO. I love the way you handled that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Easy answer .... Figure out how to enter your school line from the way every other parent does!!! This isn't rocket science!!
Thanks for the fun TROLL!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:31 PM
5 moms liked this
Nobody was letting you in because they are sick of you cutting in line :/

Good job on the old man though.
JimmyPageOwesMe
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM
3 moms liked this

You both were in the wrong.

badylugs80
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
What a stupid head! Lol. Way to keep it classy momma
4Poodle
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I would have walked over and explained it to them.
luckystars2012
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM
4 moms liked this
So you held up traffic even more to yell at an old man who was pissed that you were holding up traffic?

Classy.
TXMOM1980
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Well go with the flow of the traffic would be my guess.

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I can't stand people like you! They didn't let you in because you were cutting. Find another way around.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Oh lawd.  I am not a troll.  I can go take a picture of the road to prove my point, but I have wasted enought time quoting and responding to you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Easy answer .... Figure out how to enter your school line from the way every other parent does!!! This isn't rocket science!!
Thanks for the fun TROLL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)