Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH is wrong with me! Help me! UPDATED! UPDATED AGAIN!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 91 Replies
Im mot feeling good I dont know what being high feels like (ive never done drugs) but if I had to venture to guess this would be it. I feel tired, and goofy, and im stumbling around. My speach is slurred. And im just plain off I feel like crap. I slept pretty much all day yesterday and se to be following suit today im worried. ANYONE ever had this happen to them? How do I kick this feeling. HELP!!

UPDATE turns out my blood pressure was dangerously low. they gave me iv meds and watched me for a while and sent me home. luckily my husband came and got me.thanks for all your suggestions v its nice to know I have a place to go to when my husband is being a jack wad.

so last night my blood pressure dropped to 82/46. how im still alive is beyond me. my husband is a medic in the army and he started an iv on me and ran so fluid bags threw me made me feel a lil better but not up to par. Im feeling slightly better today. but not what I should be. Im going to keep an eye on it and make him take me back to the er if it drops again. Thanks for all your hwlp!

by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Go running... Sweat out the bad and take a really hot bath with eucalyptus oil... Helps with aches, pains and tension...
emilysmom8
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:50 AM
4 moms liked this

I would go to a ER, ths symptoms you are having could be a number of things, but the slurred speech and stumbling around really would scare me that could be a stroke...

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:50 AM
If your speech is slurred and you're stumbling around you need to be checked out. Especially if you haven't taken ANYTHING that could cause these symptoms. It could be anything from having a virus to brain clots. Please get checked out.
kaidansmylife
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Lmao I dont run. it makes my back hurt. Not good. But the bath soundas good. Sorry for the typos. I cant see straight.
emilysmom8
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Go running... Sweat out the bad and take a really hot bath with eucalyptus oil... Helps with aches, pains and tension...

Running and eucalyptus oil is not going to help if she has something major going on like a stroke.

BCauseImAwesome
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Uh yeah go to the ER

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Go running? You're an IDIOT. Stumbling around and running are not things you combine!

Quoting Anonymous:

kaidansmylife
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Theres no way I could drive myself and my husband is all about just let it run its course. Im screwed

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

If your speech is slurred and you're stumbling around you need to be checked out. Especially if you haven't taken ANYTHING that could cause these symptoms. It could be anything from having a virus to brain clots. Please get checked out.
rebeccasmommy09
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:54 AM
If you haven't taken anything then you need to go to the ER, like yesterday!
kaidansmylife
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:55 AM
A STROKE? Im 27. is that even possible?

Quoting emilysmom8:

I would go to a ER, ths symptoms you are having could be a number of things, but the slurred speech and stumbling around really would scare me that could be a stroke...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured