Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you call child services just cause your mad at someone your scum!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Earlier this month me and a neighbor had to call animal control because our neighbors let their dog population get out of hand, this nearly starved to death dog had a litter of 8 starved to death puppies. The dog catcher came and got all but 2 which me and the neighbor kept, with permission. Next thing you know I am getting a visit from Social Services, they told that my Septic system backs up every year, and we never clean it, of course she examined my basement and found nothing but it left me really angry that someone would try to get back at someone that way. I told the lady that the septic system did indeed back up 5 years ago, we replaced the entire thing had the basement cleaned and sprayed for mold just in case and replaced the insulation as it was falling apart when we moved in. I guess more of a rant than a confession but it kills me that people saw social services car in my drive way, it just screams. BAD MOM!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM

That would piss me off as well.

NorseGodessMom
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

The police called SS on me when my husband took my baby and left a pubic area after a fight..... he was taking her home so I could watch the game..... FAIL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
you realize you just spelled public pubic, made for a funny story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
My neighbor called CPS on me because I asked to borrow some butter. She told them that I was always begging for food. That was the first and last time I asked to borrow ANYTHING. She also called the police after a storm and told them that I threw a branch from HER tree into her yard. This happened the day after I had surgery and could barely walk let alone lift up a LARGE branch and throw it over her 4 foot fence. It took both of the officers to remove the branch from her yard!

Come to find out she didn't like the fact that I was involved in an interracial relationship and was trying to get me to move. (We, the neighbor and I, were the only white people in an all African American neighborhood. She eventually moved! After she called CPS in the neighbor on the otherwise of her and they retaliated!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)