Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's so creepy to see a young woman with a wayyy older man.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 167 Replies
Is this creepy to anyone else? Like when you see older men with wayyyyy younger wives/gf's?

It's absolutely disgusting to me.. ESP when they are or close to their children's ages!

My cousin married a man older then our grandfather! Their wedding picture looks like she's posing with her dad!! She's young and pretty and he's all grey! And they have a daughter........:(
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RaniNY
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Happened to my dd. Awkward. Her father's "mate" was trashy in the extreme. Like, which 27 year old is going to hook up with a 60 year old man who lives hand to mouth? Ironically, HE cheated on HER, and she left him...and left their child (yes, they did!) with him. Karma is a boomerang. He has expressed that he now knows what he did to us, except I don't suppose she beat him, etc., so he doesn't know all of it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:03 PM
My friend is 29 and her fiance is 70. It makes me cringe.
The.Last.Rebel
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Eh, I can't say anything. I'm almost 27 married to a guy that is 46. His children from a previous marriage are 23 and 22. We have 2 kids together, are happy, and still love each other. And no, he doesn't have money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Daddy issues.
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:05 PM

When I had surgery my DD was only 8 weeks old, so my dad had to meet me at the hospital to pick me up--I wanted my husband to stay with the LO and she had a DR appt the same day (this was not planned surgery). People kept thinking my dad was my husband and we were getting looks.  I was grossed out and he was freaked out as well, the surgery was for complications from birth...he was like what 60 some year old wants more kids???

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Well, I personally wouldn't marry someone that much older than me. Ick. Don't care what other people do.
homeschoolmom9
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Depends on what waaaay older is to you... My husband and I have been married for 8 years... I am now 24 1/2 and he is 36 1/2 and we are pregnant with our 4th. He is not grey though lol

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:07 PM

nope doesnt bother me

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Yeah its gross

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Wait........ At 16 you married a 28 year old??

Quoting homeschoolmom9:

Depends on what waaaay older is to you... My husband and I have been married for 8 years... I am now 24 1/2 and he is 36 1/2 and we are pregnant with our 4th. He is not grey though lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)