So, we have 2 kids. Dh and I have been talking the last few months about if there is a number 3 for us. My first was an emergency c sect and the second was a planned c sect. After many docs and appointments we come to find out I cannot (vaginally) deliver a baby. The planned c sect was kind of scary, its one reason I leaned toward not having anymore. Dh is happy with two. We just decided we are done with kids. Dh gets fixed beginning of next month. Well..I'm 6 days late! I have 2 tests, I'm at my in-laws, can't test till I get home. I'm so nervous. I'm freaking out!! Can't wait to be done here so I can go home and pee on a stick!!
** sorry this took so long to update!
i came home last night and took a rest and it errors, ugh. S I figured I'd wait and pee first thing in the morning. Got up this morning peed on it a stick, it was negative. Then we lost power for about 5 hours. So, yeah. I still have no sign of Aunt Flo.....so I guess I'll wait a week and if she still hasn't shown up, ill pee of a stick again!
Also, I told dh what was going on. He's happy either way. If I'm pregnant then it's what was meant to be!