Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**Update**omg so nervous, make time go faster!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

So, we have 2 kids. Dh and I have been talking the last few months about if there is a number 3 for us. My first was an emergency c sect and the second was a planned c sect. After many docs and appointments we come to find out I cannot (vaginally) deliver a baby. The planned c sect was kind of scary, its one reason I leaned toward not having anymore. Dh is happy with two. We just decided we are done with kids. Dh gets fixed beginning of next month. Well..I'm 6 days late! I have 2 tests, I'm at my in-laws, can't test till I get home. I'm so nervous. I'm freaking out!! Can't wait to be done here so I can go home and pee on a stick!!

** sorry this took so long to update!

i came home last night and took a rest and it errors, ugh. S I figured I'd wait and pee first thing in the morning. Got up this morning peed on it a stick, it was negative. Then we lost power for about 5 hours. So, yeah. I still have no sign of Aunt Flo.....so I guess I'll wait a week and if she still hasn't shown up, ill pee of a stick again!

Also, I told dh what was going on. He's happy either way. If I'm pregnant then it's what was meant to be!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM

why can't you test now? Just throw it out in the outside garbage if you don't want anyone to know or hide it in your luggage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Its a huge family gathering, 32 people and 8 more under 5. Its kind of hectic and if it is + I may freak out and cry.....that would be hard to hide!!

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

why can't you test now? Just throw it out in the outside garbage if you don't want anyone to know or hide it in your luggage.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:09 PM

ok that makes more sense. I would go to a nearby fast food joint lol.  I tested with this pregnancy when my cousin and his GF were staying at my house....we don't tell family until 12 weeks....she found the test hidden under my bathroom when she was looking for hairspray (told her she could, forgot the test was there). Needless to say cat was out of the bag very quick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its a huge family gathering, 32 people and 8 more under 5. Its kind of hectic and if it is + I may freak out and cry.....that would be hard to hide!!

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Well good luck, i hope you get the outcome you want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Omg!!! I would die if someone found it!!!

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

ok that makes more sense. I would go to a nearby fast food joint lol.  I tested with this pregnancy when my cousin and his GF were staying at my house....we don't tell family until 12 weeks....she found the test hidden under my bathroom when she was looking for hairspray (told her she could, forgot the test was there). Needless to say cat was out of the bag very quick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Nunyabusiness
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck! #3 happened a lot like that, best thing to ever happen to us!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Honestly, not sure what I want.....I'd be happy with another, we can afford it, just a bit freaked out....and don't know how dh would take it...but we would love him or her and be happy (I'd be happy after the c sect was over). And if I'm not pregnant, then life will go on as planned.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well good luck, i hope you get the outcome you want.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I think a lot of family knew we were trying but it was weird to have people know so soon...I couldn't figure out how she found out until she told, forgot I hid it there. I knew she knew because she kept offering me sips of her alcoholic beverages lol.  I think this time around people would have figured it out much sooner I was very sick and tired. With my first, no changes other than a missed period. Liked that time much better!

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg!!! I would die if someone found it!!!

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Yeah, if I am, kinda feel like its meant to be. If not then dh is getting snipped so I dont go through this again.

Quoting Nunyabusiness:

Good luck! #3 happened a lot like that, best thing to ever happen to us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN