Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FML this could only happen to me :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies
I seriously just sliced open the bottom of my foot. On a door. Just by walking. Who the heck does that? Apparently me. Its an inch long and deep and I was dripping blood trying to get in the bathroom to get a bandaid. And it freaking hurts!!!!
Seriously f*** this day. I'm going to bed.
Oh just to make this even more awesome. I have to work a double tomorrow. I'm a waitress so I'm gonna be standing on it all day long.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Dang it some one either pity me or tell me about your amazing feats of clumsiness/bad luck. Lol
momNstinks
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:13 AM

hugs

fairymom82
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I fucked up my knee dancing in the living room with my kids by slipping on a freaking Lego . Feel better? Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:14 AM
2 moms liked this
I went to retrieve the remote which had fallen on the side of the couch and managed to rip my big toenail off. It was standing up like an open car hood.
precious1114
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Omg you want to know whats bad... I am a cna.  One day at work I injured my back.. they put me on light duty but enough that i could help like serve the breakfast trays and such to the residents I just couldn't lift anything... A week later I walking down the stairs with my daughter, missed the last step and almost broke my damn ankle.  which made me limp for the next 2 days... although my ankle wasn't work related they had to put me on futher light duty because the limping made my back worse... who the fuck does that?

precious1114
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:18 AM

or wait... when i was litterally a week from being due with my daughter me and my husband stocked up on groceries so we would be okay in the snow storm. we drove our car into the garage.  I took my son inside and my husband was taking care of the groceries... i hear this loud bam! I run to the garage the damn door cable snapped and slammed the door shut.... with our one working car in the garage

2 weeks later after we fixed the one side, the other side snapped... we got a new garage door after that

happymama0609
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:18 AM
I am clumsy as hell. I was playing outside with my oldest barefoot and I was chasing him down, he stopped really fast and I tried to turn and ended up jamming my toe on his ankle lol. Later that day I was cleaning the kitchen and got a chunk of glass stuck in my foot from a bowl that broke months before. Still no clue where the glass had been hiding. And my husband had to move our coffee table cause, somehow, I ran my foot into it daily. Lol!!

I feel your pain! Good luck at work tomorrow :( maybe try some asprin so it won't hurt so bad during the day?
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:19 AM

my daughter did that a few years ago. she was running through the living room, and my son either kicked his booster seat in her way, or she tripped over it (their stories vary) and it knocked her toenail up. i had to take her to the er bc i couldnt push it back down and every time i touched it she screamed. she yelled "i cant take it, im just a little girl!" through tears. lol. (she was 4 at the time) they numbed it up real good and pulled it off. dh was on the rig and i took a pic to show him and ask him what i could do.

afterwards. she was ridiculously happy about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I went to retrieve the remote which had fallen on the side of the couch and managed to rip my big toenail off. It was standing up like an open car hood.

CMDA2310
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I cracked my tailbone dancing around with my son in the living room, because I slipped and sat down really hard on the corner of my glass coffee table. Took forever to stop hurting.

I'm sorry you hurt your foot! Hope it feels better soon,  and good luck with work tomorrow!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:21 AM
That is something I would do lol. Seriously though. Legos are evil.

Quoting fairymom82:

I fucked up my knee dancing in the living room with my kids by slipping on a freaking Lego . Feel better? Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)