Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

More SNAP Waste

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

3 energy drinks, 1 bag of candy

(Sorry it's blurry.)
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
avulgamo
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

ewild
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

love that pic

Quoting avulgamo:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:56 AM
She texted the pic to me.

It's 3 energy drinks, not one.

Quoting ericahager2005:

Eh maybe she bought the energy drink because she is tired from her job. You said this is a friend who works at a grocery store. Anyway, why is this your business? I am sure your "FRIEND" appreciated you snooping through her stuff so you could post this..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Or my friend works in a store and texts me pics of the crap people buy with taxpayer money.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its sad, lol, like its what they do during free time.  "Hey kids, lets see what we can find in the parking lot today!'

Quoting ewild:

I have wondered that every time I see on of these posts

Quoting Anonymous:

Mmmmm.....candy.  So, do the chicks who put up these receipt pictures just patrol the parking lots looking for them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Are you serious?! Your "friend" texts you pictures of receipts?! How old are you and your "friend"? This receipt,I swear I've seen before...like on the internet! If you and your "friend" are sooo concerned about people purchasing energy drinks on foodstamps then do something about it instead of acting like teenage idiots texting each other,better yet,don't post it to cafemom! Email it to your state representative or governor! Not cafemom! I think you just wanted to be "part
of the foodstamp bashers",didn't ya?

Quoting Anonymous:

Or my friend works in a store and texts me pics of the crap people buy with taxpayer money.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its sad, lol, like its what they do during free time.  "Hey kids, lets see what we can find in the parking lot today!'

Quoting ewild:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mmmmm.....candy.  So, do the chicks who put up these receipt pictures just patrol the parking lots looking for them?

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Wow you need better things to waste your time with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Still doesn't compare to the amount of money wasted on drug-testing welfare recipients.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM
We're doing exactly what you suggested, actually.

You've never seen this receipt, unless it's yours from this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you serious?! Your "friend" texts you pictures of receipts?! How old are you and your "friend"? This receipt,I swear I've seen before...like on the internet! If you and your "friend" are sooo concerned about people purchasing energy drinks on foodstamps then do something about it instead of acting like teenage idiots texting each other,better yet,don't post it to cafemom! Email it to your state representative or governor! Not cafemom! I think you just wanted to be "part

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ewild:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Apples and oranges.

Quoting slashteddy:

Still doesn't compare to the amount of money wasted on drug-testing welfare recipients.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM
You're a liar. I doubt that you and your "friend" were going to do anything! You thought you'd be praised for this. If one Google's "SNAP RECEIPTS" or "FOODSTAMP RECEIPTS" one would be amazed on what one could find. Your just a troll trying to get a foodstamp bash going,the problem,you aren't any good. I keep wondering what kind of person it takes to do something like this, I believe I've gotten my answer. You and your "friend" are the lowest of scum.

Quoting Anonymous:We're doing exactly what you suggested, actually.

You've never seen this receipt, unless it's yours from this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:Are you serious?! Your "friend" texts you pictures of receipts?! How old are you and your "friend"? This receipt,I swear I've seen before...like on the internet! If you and your "friend" are sooo concerned about people purchasing energy drinks on foodstamps then do something about it instead of acting like teenage idiots texting each other,better yet,don't post it to cafemom! Email it to your state representative or governor! Not cafemom! I think you just wanted to be "part

Quoting Anonymous:Or my friend works in a store and texts me pics of the crap people buy with taxpayer money.

Quoting Anonymous:Its sad, lol, like its what they do during free time.  "Hey kids, lets see what we can find in the parking lot today!'
Quoting ewild:I have wondered that every time I see on of these posts
Quoting Anonymous:Mmmmm.....candy.  So, do the chicks who put up these receipt pictures just patrol the parking lots looking for them?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN