Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

More SNAP Waste

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

3 energy drinks, 1 bag of candy

(Sorry it's blurry.)
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I've posted before. Some of the regulars will be able to confirm our intentions, if they open the post.

Google away. You won't find this receipt.

I didn't think I'd be praised. I just love showing others the shit people but with taxpayer money.

You're awfully angry. SNAP card getting a little low?

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a liar. I doubt that you and your "friend" were going to do anything! You thought you'd be praised for this. If one Google's "SNAP RECEIPTS" or "FOODSTAMP RECEIPTS" one would be amazed on what one could find. Your just a troll trying to get a foodstamp bash going,the problem,you aren't any good. I keep wondering what kind of person it takes to do something like this, I believe I've gotten my answer. You and your "friend" are the lowest of scum.

Quoting Anonymous:We're doing exactly what you suggested, actually.

You've never seen this receipt, unless it's yours from this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:Are you serious?! Your "friend" texts you pictures of receipts?! How old are you and your "friend"? This receipt,I swear I've seen before...like on the internet! If you and your "friend" are sooo concerned about people purchasing energy drinks on foodstamps then do something about it instead of acting like teenage idiots texting each other,better yet,don't post it to cafemom! Email it to your state representative or governor! Not cafemom! I think you just wanted to be "part

of the foodstamp bashers",didn't ya?

Quoting Anonymous:Or my friend works in a store and texts me pics of the crap people buy with taxpayer money.

Quoting Anonymous:Its sad, lol, like its what they do during free time.  "Hey kids, lets see what we can find in the parking lot today!'

Quoting ewild:I have wondered that every time I see on of these posts

Quoting Anonymous:Mmmmm.....candy.  So, do the chicks who put up these receipt pictures just patrol the parking lots looking for them?

laurenanne0110
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I love sour octopuses
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Your response is a huge over reaction! Why are you taking this so personal? Unless of course this is the kind of thing you do?
I can see why you'd feel the need to be upset over many of the bash people on pa posts. I imagine it is a difficult place to be, in poverty and trying to climb out. It must feel like a constant kick in the ass. Think of another perspective, hard working people also trying to also trying to survive. Working their asses off and still not having enough to live on without any help whatso ever. It sucks to be in both places. Only one person is handed a ticket to free groceries and the other is eating when they can afford to and what they can afford. Energy drinks are a luxury and a complete waste of money. Working hard while others waste free food money is also a kick in the ass for those people. This purchase is totally different than buying a kids bday cake or a treat every now and then!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a liar. I doubt that you and your "friend" were going to do anything! You thought you'd be praised for this. If one Google's "SNAP RECEIPTS" or "FOODSTAMP RECEIPTS" one would be amazed on what one could find. Your just a troll trying to get a foodstamp bash going,the problem,you aren't any good. I keep wondering what kind of person it takes to do something like this, I believe I've gotten my answer. You and your "friend" are the lowest of scum.

Quoting Anonymous:Are you serious?! Your "friend" texts you pictures of receipts?! How old are you and your "friend"? This receipt,I swear I've seen before...like on the internet! If you and your "friend" are sooo concerned about people purchasing energy drinks on foodstamps then do something about it instead of acting like teenage idiots texting each other,better yet,don't post it to cafemom! Email it to your state representative or governor! Not cafemom! I think you just wanted to be "part

Quoting Anonymous:Or my friend works in a store and texts me pics of the crap people buy with taxpayer money.

Quoting Anonymous:Its sad, lol, like its what they do during free time.  "Hey kids, lets see what we can find in the parking lot today!'
Quoting Anonymous:Mmmmm.....candy.  So, do the chicks who put up these receipt pictures just patrol the parking lots looking for them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Exactly. Thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your response is a huge over reaction! Why are you taking this so personal? Unless of course this is the kind of thing you do?

I can see why you'd feel the need to be upset over many of the bash people on pa posts. I imagine it is a difficult place to be, in poverty and trying to climb out. It must feel like a constant kick in the ass. Think of another perspective, hard working people also trying to also trying to survive. Working their asses off and still not having enough to live on without any help whatso ever. It sucks to be in both places. Only one person is handed a ticket to free groceries and the other is eating when they can afford to and what they can afford. Energy drinks are a luxury and a complete waste of money. Working hard while others waste free food money is also a kick in the ass for those people. This purchase is totally different than buying a kids bday cake or a treat every now and then!

Quoting Anonymous:

teal_phoenix
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Want a cookie?

I do! I want a ooey gooey chocolate chip cookie.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Doubt it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Or my friend works in a store and texts me pics of the crap people buy with taxpayer money.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its sad, lol, like its what they do during free time.  "Hey kids, lets see what we can find in the parking lot today!'

Quoting ewild:

I have wondered that every time I see on of these posts

Quoting Anonymous:

Mmmmm.....candy.  So, do the chicks who put up these receipt pictures just patrol the parking lots looking for them?

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I think they are cashiers. And cashiers themselves qualify for food stamps lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mmmmm.....candy.  So, do the chicks who put up these receipt pictures just patrol the parking lots looking for them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:46 AM
What do you doubt? That my friend works in a store? That she sees purchases like this multiple times daily? That it frustrates her, so she's compiling an album to send to our local paper and politicians?

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

Doubt it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Or my friend works in a store and texts me pics of the crap people buy with taxpayer money.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its sad, lol, like its what they do during free time.  "Hey kids, lets see what we can find in the parking lot today!'

Quoting ewild:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:51 AM
You're a liar!! If you're so patriotic and hate foostamp fraud and abuse why are you on cafemom?! You aren't doing anything about it,and you know it. You are a liar. Where's the date claiming this is from this morning? I'll most definitely apologize to you if you can show me today's date. I won't apologize for calling you and your "friend" a scumbag though,nor will I apologize for calling you a liar,because I truly believe you are. I doubt highly that there's a group of moms on here getting together with strangers foodstamp receipts and that you all are so noble that you're going to e-mail them to your state representative or congressmen! Lol! It's laughable and unintelligent. One needs to give the government a little more info than that,not to mention that before you and the other moms heroically send all your well documented paperwork to the government....wait!! We just have to post it to cafemom!! You're a joke.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've posted before. Some of the regulars will be able to confirm our intentions, if they open the post.

Google away. You won't find this receipt.

I didn't think I'd be praised. I just love showing others the shit people but with taxpayer money.

You're awfully angry. SNAP card getting a little low?

Quoting Anonymous:

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I don't doubt your friend may work at a store.  I don't doubt she sees purchases like this.  I work at a store so I see this all the time.  However I do doubt she takes the time to take pictures of the receipts.  If she does, I find that ridiculous. I can't say how her store works, but where I work the register prints one receipt, if I wanted to to take a picture I would have to the receipt.  If she does I honestly find that ridiculous.

I know you may try to come off as witty by saying "Oh you must be on foodstamps LOL"

I'm not.  I don't agree with buying this bs on foodstamps either. But taking pictures and posting them online isn't going to stop it, it just causes drama.  

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you doubt? That my friend works in a store? That she sees purchases like this multiple times daily? That it frustrates her, so she's compiling an album to send to our local paper and politicians?

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

Doubt it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ewild:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN