Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you hang a wreath on your door? (pic)

I just made my fall wreath and wanted to see what others have done. Feel free to add pictures.
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Replies (31-39):
Jennifer63080
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Love this one! Did you make or buy? How or where? Lol

Quoting LittleBlueOwl:

Mobile Photo

I want to make a fall/ Halloween one. I've only made so far.I made my Christmas one a couple of years ago.
nikabear
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I like this!!!

Quoting badylugs80:

I made my 1st one last night. I'm not happy with it. I'll add to it after I'm able to run to the craft store
LittleBlueOwl
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 5:42 PM
I made it. I took a wire wreath frame and wrapped the white garland around. then I hot glued the ornaments on,I went to target and got a big box of plastic ones for cheap. I also got a few little ornaments and bells and Noel at the craft store and glued those on. easy peasy Judd watch your fingers lol oh and I made the bow as well k know it's a little crooked but eh it's my first view as well

Quoting Jennifer63080:

Quoting LittleBlueOwl:

Mobile Photo

I want to make a fall/ Halloween one. I've only made so far.I made my Christmas one a couple of years ago.

Cmgmqmmom
by Sass Queen on Sep. 15, 2013 at 5:43 PM
We have wreaths on the front and side doors. I love wreaths and these are really pretty.
Famousglm714
by Gina on Sep. 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM
I put one up for every holiday. Now I have a leaf one. I'll take a pic later.
mommytobeyippee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 5:47 PM
I want to make a burlap one next. This is pretty!

Quoting supermama322:

We make all of ours too. We have winter ones, Christmas ones, spring ones, Easter ones, summer ones, fall ones, Halloween ones..I love wreaths. lol!

Here's the one we have up now

Jennifer63080
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Ohh it's garland. Awesome. Thanks!

Quoting LittleBlueOwl:

I made it. I took a wire wreath frame and wrapped the white garland around. then I hot glued the ornaments on,I went to target and got a big box of plastic ones for cheap. I also got a few little ornaments and bells and Noel at the craft store and glued those on. easy peasy Judd watch your fingers lol oh and I made the bow as well k know it's a little crooked but eh it's my first view as well

Quoting Jennifer63080:

Quoting LittleBlueOwl:

Mobile Photo

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Pretty! I haven't put mine up yet for fall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleBlueOwl
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Lol you're welcome!

Quoting Jennifer63080:

Ohh it's garland. Awesome. Thanks!

Quoting LittleBlueOwl:

Quoting Jennifer63080:

Quoting LittleBlueOwl:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)