Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who could have seen that coming?
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Replies (211-216):
LectioDivina
by A.Priori on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM

The doctor that examined his remains was American trained.

Quoting liltampa71:

The Americans never had Hitler's body, the Russians did.  They got to Berlin first.  And they kept everyone else from examining the body for decades.

Quoting LectioDivina:

There are theories that Hitler didn't die in that bunker at all, that it was one of his lookalikes that were killed, and his dental records were faked by an American trained dentist helping the nazis escape to America / South America

Or in the Nazi Bell.... o.0

Louweezymarie
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Wait, is this about Hitler or 504?

SyllabaryBisque
by Linguistics Fascist on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

A bit of both, I suppose, with some Jesus thrown in. LOL

Quoting Louweezymarie:

lisairv
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I can't believe this is still up....lmao!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I will not waste my life watching it haha Maybe it was one of BooBoo's first few movies?? That's the strangest name I've ever heard lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, it *sounds* cool and interesting. Ohmygawd. It was LAME. Very cheap special effects, people don't know how to act-- whatever you do, do not waste your life watching it. Although the cute werewolf from twilight- uhhh the one who played seth, and his twin sister is in it. His real name is BooBoo. Who the hell names their kid BooBoo?

Quoting Anonymous:

The one where they get stoned I guess was about Hansel and Gretel going out to find a really crazy new type of weed and the witch made it. But the witch does acid or something and is all psyco and eats people. It looked pretty awesome.
The witch warriors one sounds like it would be pretty cool but that sucks. The off brand movies or whatever you want to call them don't ever seem to be that great

Quoting Anonymous:

That sounds kinda funny. This was the witch warriors one. We thought it was the hansel and gretel like in the theatres. Oh no. So BORING. Like, nothing happens.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh god I saw a movie on netflix or hulu or something called "Hansel and Gretel Get Stoned" haha

Quoting Anonymous:

OhMyGawd I just wasted an hour and 22 minutes of my life watching Netflix's wanna-be Hansel and Gretel. LAME AS FUCK!!

babie113
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM

its about 504 comparing herself to Nazis and Jesus ...lol

Quoting Louweezymarie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured