Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sister wives

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 135 Replies
2 moms liked this
I don't know why I'm watching this. It's like a train wreck lol.

Now generally I don't judge other peoples choices, just because its not for me doesn't make it wrong. Now watching these women I'm just thinking "wow, that's a lot of kids, that's strange, I couldn't do that, I see why they do that" etc...
But the guy... Is he fucking insane? I can hardly handle 1 partner and he has 4! Not to mention 17 kids! Holy hell!

For the women their lives are fairly normal but the husband... can you imagine having 4 spouses to compromise with, to cater to their feelings, to remember birthdays, anniversaries, holidays? 17 kids and 4 wives, plus him... That's 22 birthdays a year, plus 4 anniversaries, plus holidays... And OMG 4 MILs!

Just complete chaos and insanity!

Could you handle it? No way I could.
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Have you seen the new one? The one with 5 wives?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:50 PM
4 moms liked this
I love sister wives
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope. I deal with enough crap from one man, no way could I handle more than that LOL!

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM
No, I've never seen this show till today... But that's coming on next lol I'm totally intrigued! The women, eh, to each their own, not much different from military wives or women who's husband travels a lot... But the man, I can't stop thinking how crazy he is! His life has got to be total chaos! How do you work, raise 17 kids and have time for 4 wives? How? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you seen the new one? The one with 5 wives?

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Lol exactly!

Quoting CrimsonRose01:

Nope. I deal with enough crap from one man, no way could I handle more than that LOL!

IrieLife
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:56 PM
5 moms liked this
I think he looks and acts like a caveman.
Schizomom91
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't deal with more than one man OR women. Can you imagine that time of month... 4 bitchy wives
susannah2000
by Platinum Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:58 PM
3 moms liked this

Ever notice that there is never ever one woman with multiple husbands falling all over themselves to please her? It's always one guy sitting like some kind of emperor on the throne, and submissive wives, having children like puppies.  I haven't seen the program, I am talking about ones I have read about. I really think there has to be some major female brainwashing going on to teach them that this is acceptable, that it's okay not to be respected or valued, but just to spend your life in subservience to some man who doesn't even feel the need to be faithful to you. But this is not at all unusual in fundamentalist "Christianity."

rayroe2
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Nope if I needed multiple husbands, I would just be single and feed that urg or learn self control.
.Milfshake.
by Platinum Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM
4 moms liked this

I think he's a big ass douchebag! and I use to respect meri but all of those women are idiots, not because of the lifestyle they obviously chose but allowing him to walk all over them. sidenote: I wonder if anyone on CM knows them IRL. THAT would make for some gossip!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)