Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Since someone is still butthurt about this

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 176 Replies
Let's just see what others think.

How many days would you have to visit CM before you started recognizing and remembering avatars? If you had been coming onto CM for 5+ years, everyday was like the first day and you recognized no SNs or avatars, do you think that would be odd?

This comes from someone getting pissed off because I said if someone has been coming on here for 5+ years and doesn't remember any SNs or avatars that there is something wrong with their brain. They said they were "shocked" that anyone on here remembers any SNs or avatars even after many of the same people have been on this site for over 5 years together.

I think after just a few days you should start recognizing SNs or avatars or there is something seriously dysfunctional with your memory.
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Badbish
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree. If you can't remember seeing a picture over and over again, and not remembering it after 5 years, theres something wrong with the wiring in their brain......

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I have been on here for a long time. I only remember a few SN.

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Lol. I have a terrible memory and I remember!
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I remember some Avatars better than screen names, but I would recognize some of you even if you change avatars. I've been here for a long, long time. I don't know how old this sn is, but I had another one prior to this one for several years. I want to say that I have been on CM for over 5 years, almost 6.

pregnant

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:23 AM
I agree. I remember pictures better than names though, so when people change them I'm like hmmm.
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:23 AM
I agree
TrouserMouse
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
That would be like walking into the same coffee shop every day for 5 years and not recognizing the people that work there. They would have your coffee memorized and you would be amazed and think they were mind readers...lol.

It would actually suck really bad to live that way.

Quoting Badbish:

I agree. If you can't remember seeing a picture over and over again, and not remembering it after 5 years, theres something wrong with the wiring in their brain......

Val99
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I think they should at least remember those SNs they never want to open again.

hopeym23
by J3 on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I remember avatars but not too many names so if someone changes their picture it makes it hard for me.

Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:23 AM
I came on CM in 2007 and left for awhile,came back on in 2011 and am now coming back on but with a new sn. So obviously to me I'm not going to remember Sns and avatars
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)