Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone else share this terrible confession ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 90 Replies
Im pregnant, i'm trying to eat healthy, but to be honest I havent ate all that healthy :(

Sure ill eat some grapes here and there, and some other fruit. I will also eat some raw carrots, and a salad but then there is the fast food:/ and little soda , here and there (kinda often.. Uggghhh I want to get off this junk food stuff. Probably to,late now already just passed the first trimester. Damn you tempting junky food :( anyone else feel guilty like me?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I did, and I regret it even though ds is almost two and very healthy, I've learnt a lot about the truthd of those foods and I urge you to really be forceful with yourself and stop them all together
lazycamper
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM

At least you can eat! I think you will probably be in good company. If I had not been so sick, I would have been right there with you... lol ;)

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Dude, I had brger king every time I went to the obgyn lol. Not a big deal, as long as you ae trying to eat healthy, a little junk wont hurt anybody.

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
All I ate was hot wings, pizza and mcdonalds ice cream cones lol. Oh and I was addicted to pepsi.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:53 AM
I went to Arby's and got two triple cheese and bacon sandwiches, a large fry and a jamocha shake almost every lunch break.
me_plus3
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:54 AM
If you want help getting off of it, a friend of mine told me they found horse meat in burger kings hamburgers. Idk if it was true but it certainly got me to stop buying it for my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymom21
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I almost lived off m&ms and soda while pregnant with my oldest DD. I just didn't want anything else. I still don't feel guilty about it. She's 8 now. I actually drank a lot of soda with all 4 of my pregnancies.

Atleast you are trying. Just keep it up. Staying hydrated and taking prenatals are important.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I'm completely cutting them out, quitting cold turkey!

Quoting MagicMonkey:

I did, and I regret it even though ds is almost two and very healthy, I've learnt a lot about the truthd of those foods and I urge you to really be forceful with yourself and stop them all together

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I ate like a pig. I don't even care. It was delicious.

I did end up with preclampsyia. IDK if my terrible eating habits had anything to do with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM
In my first trimester with my son I lived off of lemonade, plain popcorn and grapes. It was pretty much all I could eat that didn't make me feel sick. I also drank a can of coke a day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN