Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it hurricane season in texas?

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 12 Replies
My sons father moved to texas in june without any warning to me and his son. We live in Wisconsin. We originally had a 50/50 custody agreement so he wasn't paying child support. Notonly is he now going against that agreement. But my son started day care recently and he agreed to pay for Iit which Iis 300 a month. It has now been weeks and he has not paid anything. His excuse Iis that its hurricane season and he needs that money just in case....what a bunch of bullshit. Even if it is....that does not mean he doesn't haave to pay for his son.... on Wednesday I'm finally filing for custody and child support.
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jademarae24
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 12:23 PM
BUMP!
Jademarae24
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM
BUMP
An0nym0use
by Rock Lobster on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Well, he's not lying. It is. Hurricane season is beginning of June through end of November, but you're right, it's no excuse.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM

http://www.tdi.texas.gov/consumer/hurricane.html

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Yes, but Texas is huge. Where does he live? If it's not anywhere near the coast, he's full of it.

Jademarae24
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:04 PM
I have no address for him. All I know is he lives near corpus christi or how ever you spell it. The town hes actually in might be beeville? But idk where any of that is located
hnischke
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Where in Texas? The further away from the gulf the less important hurricane season is usually. Can you take him back to court?
Kyndall30
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Yes, but if he's in a landlocked part of the state, hurricanes pose no threat, other than maybe some residual rain. Even if he lives oceanside, it's a bullshit excuse not to take care of his child. What a silly and ridiculous little man. Glad he's your ex, you are clearly superior to him in intellect!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Oh, well, yeah that's right on the coast (Corpus, not Beeville), and the gulf is kind of being hit right now with a mild hurricane. But, I don't think that's an excuse. Take him to court.

Quoting Jademarae24:

I have no address for him. All I know is he lives near corpus christi or how ever you spell it. The town hes actually in might be beeville? But idk where any of that is located

sadeyez11
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM
It is hurricane season. Matter of fact I love on the border by south padre island and we are getting the outskirts of tropical storm Ingrid. Corpus gets hit too sometimes. Got hit bad a few years back with hurricane dolly. Still no excuse not to help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)