Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Silly things you cried about when pregnant!

Posted by   + Show Post
This is my favorite post I have read here, so lets start a new one!

I cried because the restaurant we were at didn't have mango tea. It wasn't on the menu but in my pregnant mind I had really high hopes.

Another time I was in Walmart and it was busy and I kept getting cut off, and he last straw was when a lady rammed my cart a little. I just lost it and walked away crying.

These things aren't funny when they happen but now they sure are! Share yours!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Replies (81-90):
VIVXI
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:06 PM
3 moms liked this
I watched A Baby Story every morning and every time the baby was born I lost it. Lol still do!
Nee86
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:06 PM
The beginning of Dumbo when all the other animals get their babies and the elephant didn't get her baby. One of my daughter's favorite movies and I have not been able to watch it through 2 pregnancies because it makes me cry like crazy. Hell, just thinking about it makes me cry.
ashwee356
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:08 PM

We were moving from Wyoming to Oklahoma- with staying in a hotel for a week and traveling, we were eating a lot of fast food.

I cried because I hadn't eaten enough vegetables. I was bawling about wanting some broccoli. Dh was so confused, but supportive!

It is ridiculous and hilarious now that I look back on it!

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I was pregnant with my daughter. I was 7/8 months along, we had to go out of town for a friends wedding. Well after a 5hr drive we where ready to eat lunch. I ordered my hamburger like i normally do. Well as we sit down to eat, i wanted ketchup, so i went up to the counter, they ignored me for a few min finally i got my ketchup. As im sitting back down i go to open my hamburger, when i open DHs burger. I look at him and he is finishing the last bite of MY hamburger. What made me cry, he had ordered a mushroom and swiss and i HATE swiss cheese. So there went my hamburger. I was so mad that i cried hehe. He said he had forgotten what he ordered and was so hungry that he just ate with out realizing it was my burger. 

piercedbeauty21
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I cried when Dh ate the last bagel. He knew I was eyeing it up all freaking morning, and as soon as I get out the shower, there he is. Just eating my damn bagel like I didn't claim it. I freaked out and ended up bawling. He came home from work that night with a new pack of bagels and cream cheese, with my name on them  :)

Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol, he just opened the closet door and said, "what are you...?????...what's wrong?... I'm sorry?" Poor guy, haha. He was great though. He just makes fun of me for it now.

Quoting tlcory:

What did he say btw?  I feel so bad for men sometimes because it has got to be confusing for them trying to understand women's emotions, Kwim? Hopefully he can laugh about it! Lol

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Haha, I know it. He almost got traded in right then and there ;)

Quoting tlcory:

Lmbo.....what a horrible man! Lol

Quoting Snapdragon88:

My husband microwaved fish so I hid in the closet and gagged while simultaneously bawling my eyes out because my husband obviously didn't love me. I mean, how dare he?!

Lmao

Hoevegirl1986
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM

a few weeks ago i started cyring bc i was talking to DH about how left out a felt w hen we had our son about 2 years ago bc i didn't know that ppl had offered to make us meals but my hubby said no so i had peanut butter toast for 2weeks for every meal! and i calmed down, then i was telling him about that we need to get food for our freezer meals for when the baby comes!  and he was think what kind of meals are you thinking so i said chicken well then he said that will be gross cooked and then frozen and reheated, i just broke down and said haven't i tough you anything you don't cook frezzer meals i cried for about 30mins! he was sooo sumb founded! he sat in his chair for about 10mins before coming over to me and saying it's ok i'm sorry i didn't understand!

jtsmommy11
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM
I cried because my boobs were too big and my shirt showed to much we were going to the inlaws and i just knew my mil would think i was a whore for cleavage. lol and i cried cause my husband said i needed a new bathing suit. i was 7 months trying to wear my 2 piece.
jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I cried with my first one when my ex told me he was taking me out to dinner.  We hadn't had a date night in a while, so he wanted me to dress up a little...it was my first baby, and I couldn't fit any of my clothes, I had been mostly wearing sweats....I sat on the bed and cried because I had nothing to wear...

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Oh i also cried over yet another burger, i craved a home grilled burget with all the fixens, so hubby went out and got all the stuff, and cooked it all up and made me this great burger, i took 1 bite and promptly went and threw up. I cried cause i couldnt eat my burger. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN