Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh today.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I have had a horrible day today while my bf left at 6am to go to court for a ticket and then work, I am going insane this house is a wreck and I cant ever manage to control it. he pooped all over my bfs shirt and had to clean that up. I've screamed at him today. ive been getting overwellmingly upset over litterly every little thing and I feel like I cant do anything to feel better. This is just too much today. forget today. why did today even happen. thing after thing keeps happening and even though they are little things its been a huge build up for so long that I cant even handle it anymore. and I swear if he comes home and finds one little thing he has a problem with I am leaving wethter it is for 2 hours or all night. idk where I would go or what I would do but I just cant stand this anymore........

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Sep. 16, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you're not coping with normal everyday situations.

Go see your doctor and discuss how you're feeling and get treated for your anxiety and possible depression.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Are you a Pisces? My BFF is going through same shit today. LOTS of BS, all over the place. Roughest day she never deserved. Anyway, read her horoscope and it was right on lol. Scorpios was similar as well.

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Um, your child poop on your bf's shirt? Or your bf pooped on his own shirt? I don't understand this post.

I'm sorry you're having a rough day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I am actually a Leo and have been known for such depression and anxiety that I usually have handled quite well. Of course I've had panic attacks and whatnot but those have been over much worse things that have happened  or worried me. I have been trying to get this house looking "normal" for almost a year and Idk what to do. every weekend when my bf is off work its just worse and it doesnt matter what I do or say, just so frustrated. I've got to go see a doctor anyways so I will def mention this. dont wanna be put on medication but whatever works works I guess

mariesmama
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a Pisces? My BFF is going through same shit today. LOTS of BS, all over the place. Roughest day she never deserved. Anyway, read her horoscope and it was right on lol. Scorpios was similar as well.

i'm a pisces...is that why my hubby&me have been arguieng all week?

lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:14 PM
eh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM
My bf's shirt somehow made it into my sons room and my son pooped on it. it is a brand new shirt.
ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:24 PM

who pooped on the shirt?

im sorry you are having a bad day. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured