Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you are on wic and use formula,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 100 Replies
What kind do you use and what state are you in? Im in ca and noticed that there is only enfamil in the booklet, Im pretty sure I remember similac in the booklets when I had my son, so im wondering if you have to request it or if they only cover enfamil now.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
In Florida and Georgia they only do Good Start...unless you have a prescription from the Dr stating otherwise.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Enfamil in Missouri.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Nah, they changed from 9 cans of Similac to 8 cans of Enfamil years back. Government contacts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Enfamil is the best.

I don't get WIC, but I think that in my state, they only give Good Start unless the child has a special need for a different kind.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Tn and they have good start unless a dr says otherwise.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Wow, I didn't know you didn't get an option on the formula you can buy with WIC. Seems kinda fucked up O.o

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Or you could pay for it???? Just sayin....
Anonymous
I'm in indiana. I believe here you get gerber good start unless your baby has a allergy.
Anonymous

every state is different. we are in texas. we get a choice of what formula we want to use. we just tell them what we want and they give it to us. we use similiac. but like I said, we have to choice to use whatever we want. 

kitkatkimmy
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Indiana gets Good Start.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)