Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really, you're gonna b**** about something that was free? *ETA

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 185 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dd is in 1st grade, they ask us parents to send in snacks. Ok no biggie, I can do that.

So I went through my cupboards and I sent her with rice crispies cereal, fruit snacks like the gummy things, and ritz crackers. I thought I was helping!

Apparently the ungrateful teacher threw the rice crispies away unopened because they are too small, and there wasn't enough for the class!

Wtf? She could have sent them back home with my dd, instead the bitch threw MY MONEY in the fucking trash! Who the fuck does she think she is?

If she wanted to be picky, she should have said what kind of cereal was acceptable!

I will never send a snack again! Fuck that noise!

Also I should add the cereal was the big box of rice crispies

The cereal was requested by the teacher, it was on the list she made of what kind of snacks to send in, you wanna know how it's acceptable, ask her...she made the list I just sent in a few things on it...

ETA - I set this post up the way I did because I wanted to see your thoughts, now I really did send my dd with rice crispies cereal as a snack, but I gave her a choice of things to take, she had the choice of chocolate captain crunch, cinnamon toast crunch or rice crispies, she chose the rice crispies, and it upset her that her teacher threw them away!

Maybe I have odd kids who don't pick sugary crap all the time, but my daughter picked the rice crispies to take for school because that is what she wanted for a snack.

The list said cereal so I saw no reason to tell her no...I guess in the future if I ever send a snack again, I will not give her a choice...
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThreeReasons123
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:28 PM
I'd be pissed too! She probably wanted organic, that you've grown in your own backyard. Fuck that!
Prplesockmonkey
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I know right! I'm so angry!

Quoting ThreeReasons123:I'd be pissed too! She probably wanted organic, that you've grown in your own backyard. Fuck that!
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I wouldn't either. That's fucked up!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:30 PM
23 moms liked this
Did you really expect her to hand out handfuls of Rice Krispies? Seriously?
CuriousArentYa
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be pissed and would either send her an email, call her or go down there. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:31 PM
4 moms liked this

tarakay0417
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:31 PM
That is pretty messed up.
-42-
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:31 PM
9 moms liked this
Uh, total snack fail with the Rice Krispies cereal....
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:31 PM
9 moms liked this

How the hell did you expect a whole class of children to share a box of cereal?? I agree she should have sent it back home with your child but sending it in the first place was a bit silly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be pissed you sent in such a shitty snack. Rice Krispy cereal.. really?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN