Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pissed off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Ever sense dh dd came down with his grandchild, he is being a dick. He does this when one of his kids comes visit. I told him that if he wamts to drive the vehicle he should help with gas, all he said was I a, not putting gas in for you. Pissing me off, and guess who has to put gas in the vehicle to take her back? Can you guess? Yes, thats right me, spending my hard earned money on others. By the way, she is 19 or 20 so she should help with gas money.

Maybe I'm tired and see things off, but I shouldn't have to give gas unless im going to work.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ashpeemuhree
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Of course they should help with gas! That's how me & my significant other work. Gas isn't cheap, and if your carting someone around they should atleast be a decent person to offer some gas money!
SnapShotMama
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM
I love the way our relationship is. All the money we make is "ours", the vehicle's are ours and so on. It sounds like yall (mainly he) need to work more as a team and less as two people who happen to live together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I try hard, but when I am the only one who really pays the bills and buys food. Also put gas in the vehicle. It's hard to do that.

Quoting SnapShotMama:

I love the way our relationship is. All the money we make is "ours", the vehicle's are ours and so on. It sounds like yall (mainly he) need to work more as a team and less as two people who happen to live together.

SnapShotMama
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM

does he do anything to help around the house?

I guess i just dont really understand one sided relationships :/ either woman or man.

My dh works, i homeschool our kids and make money on the side with photography. I never deem it my money and he never deams it his money, its ours. even when he was the only one making money it was like that. but i suppose we could just be strange people lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I try hard, but when I am the only one who really pays the bills and buys food. Also put gas in the vehicle. It's hard to do that.

Quoting SnapShotMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured