Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just cut my sister out of my life man. edited for 1st person.

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM
  • 146 Replies

dude cut her mom out of her life after her first little dude was born, my parents are divorced. my sister is just like my mom. anyway. there was a mass shooting at a navy yard today in Washington DC, little to my knowledge, the location of said shooting was very close to my sisters residence. mind you, this happened 12 hrs ago according to the AP. 

i get an unprompted text message about an hour ago, saying. "the mass shooting today was nearly feet away from my door, i was walking Alfie ( our mothers dog) when it happened, we were locked down, thanks for checking in, (dude didn't) we're okay, xoxo."

i responded, 

Angela, we are glad you're OK. we weren't even aware this had happened, my days are filled with Dinosaur Train and muppets when the tv is on, and i didn't come across it online, so you can quit with the Joanne (dudes mom) guilt trips,

Angela: FUCK YOU, do you know whats its like to run for your life? to wonder if you'll ever see your family again?

dude: yeah every time i go under the knife (dude has chronic health issues) and i have kids to think about. 

Angela. THAT'S YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID FUCK YOU YOU SELFISH BITCH

dude: its my fault i have OCD and MS? ok....

Angela: you're lazy just embrace it. you had all the opportunities i had, and you chose kids instead. 

dude: did you forget that i am the one that actually graduated from college on time? so you' re mad i have kids and you don't? you're delusional

mind you i have had 8 surgeries in 30 months, and my sister has not once called or texted inquiring about how the I feel . never asks about her nephew and niece. (she is childless)

she says she sent something for my birthday in the August, I still hasn't gotten anything. she does it every year, and ya know what, dude could care less if she gets just a card, but don't promise shit and not come through, especially when it comes to  the little dudes. she pulls this shit with my kids too, telling little dudes she will send presents and never does. so dude covers for her, so my kids aren't sad, because of ths stupid bitch.  she is childless, if you don't count her dogs. SOOOO now that you know a bit of background. is the dude wrong for finally wanting to cut her sister out?

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_dude
by abides on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM

BUMP!

the_dude
by abides on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM
4 moms liked this
I hate passive aggressive guilt trips.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM
3 moms liked this
To many dudes. Stupid.
heydooney
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
What is "nearly feet"? Inches?
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM
3 moms liked this
Your sister sounds wacko and selfish. Its probably best if you cut her out. It still sucks though...I'm sorry you're dealing with that
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Ugh stfu with your dude shit. I get it, it's a great movie but c' mon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
3 moms liked this
Yea I'm not reading that Bs. Grow up and talk like a damn adult.
sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes it's best to walk away from those who hold you back and hold you down.
SSweetcupcake
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Tltr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)