Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I Love Grey's anatomy and watch it a lot. I watch re runs on Netflix. I cry at a bunch of them. I cry at movies too, even though i've seen them a hundred times. Dh thinks its funny that i cry at shows, especially ones I've seen over and over.
Do you cry over tv/movies? What ones? Do you cry even if you know what's going to happen?
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Replies (51-60):
Lorena
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I am an emotional one so yes. I cry at almost everything if it happy or sad. Army wives had me crying because I just started the last season and it was sad. I cry when I watch anything on lifetime. However, I laugh at horror movies.
AvengedMommy101
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Of course can't forget about him too lol

Quoting Seagodess:

YES!!!!!

And Denny.

Quoting AvengedMommy101:

Everytime George dies.... I turn into a sobbing mess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Yep
supercarp
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I cry when the little mouse, Timmy, has pneumonia in The Secret of NIMH. It's the music that does it. Also in "Peggy Sue Got Married," when she sees her grandmother who had been dead for many years. Again, it's the music. In the play "Peter Pan," when they sing "Tender Shepherd," I cry at the thought of the mother losing her children.

amanda.lyn
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Boy do I cry! The Other Sister, even Carla says, "I hate you, Daniel" because he embarrassed her. It gets me every time. Also my son and I cried our eyes out on Pixar Up. Its so sad when he remembers his life with Ellie.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Yes, I have. Notebook is one that always gets me.

I use to cry over some of the ER episodes. .. & I remember one episode of Third Watch having me actually weeping, which is rarely. Usually i just get teary eyed.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Up gets me all teary eyed too.

Quoting amanda.lyn:

Boy do I cry! The Other Sister, even Carla says, "I hate you, Daniel" because he embarrassed her. It gets me every time. Also my son and I cried our eyes out on Pixar Up. Its so sad when he remembers his life with Ellie.

breezeP8N
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I honestly think movies make me cry more than real life situations. In real life I like to appear strong, and like I can deal with anything and come out smiling.

Movies trigger the emotions I hold back, and I can blame the tears on the movie haha

jendawgrox2004
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Whenever a character dies that I love to death I cry. For instance Mr. Nigel Murray on the show Bones.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Besides when I was/am pregnant, I don't cry. I literally have not cried (other than pregnancy) since I was 14
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)