Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what is the dumbest/weirdest rumor you've heard about yourself?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies

Mine is that apprnetly I am a slut lmfao.. while i was single for a year i apprently was banging all these guys in the next city over and two in my hometown.. in reality I slept with one guy for a few months (nothing exclusive) than started seeing this other guy as a fwb situation and was only sleeping with him.. 

Im sure there are others i just cant think of at the moment.. whats yours?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:19 AM

To many to list...I live in an apartment complex and these bitches don't have nothing better to do...I'm so boring they have to make up shit b/c no one can possible be this boring...I have to be a closet something...so far it's been dwindled down to a lesbian, slut and/or a racist...

IDGAF

Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:21 AM

That I was a government spy  or plant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I've been told that apparently I'm an evil babysnatching bitch because I'm "keeping ss from his mom."

In reality, we do everything but beg her to take her visitation. But that doesn't fit into her version of what she wants everyone to think.
katemckenzie
by Kate on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:22 AM
In high school I was apparently pregnant like 6 times, all by different guys and had abortions, had herpes, and was a heroin addict.

I had slept with only two people before I graduated, never had an std, and I only smoked weed.
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:22 AM
That I'm a cheating whore because 4/5 of my kids are black and my husband isn't. Silly fools.
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:23 AM
That I got pregnant by a basketball player and had an abortion for 100k!!!!

Fuxking FAKE rumors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JamieBue38
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Your husband must be one idiot to not notice ;)

Quoting numonestunar:

That I'm a cheating whore because 4/5 of my kids are black and my husband isn't. Silly fools.

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:25 AM
That I was pregnant my sophomore year of high school...I was a virgin...move over miss Mary!!
lenashark
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I had my son when I was 15, so there were lots of fun rumors going around from people who decided that they just knew my life and the paternity of my child. My favorite one was someone actually spread a rumor that my son was demon spawn, like that the actual devil impregnated me. Didn't help that he was born June 6th at 6:00 and weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces.

imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM

In the military, there was a rumor I fucked my weapon. Someone came up to me asking about it... WTF? I said yeah I am expecting bullet babies so don't piss me off cuz I will piss bullets on you. Or something about back up before I sneeze beotches!! Lmao.. I told this story before.

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN