Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have a confession!

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM
  • 11 Replies
Well maybe it isn't a secret! But, I cannot stand my son-inlaw! That is not the confession.
They (meaning my daughter and him) have been living with us. Today they rented an apartment! I am acting mad. But, I am really happy.
The reason why I am happy is I no longer have to deal with his ignorant ass!!! He drinks all but a drop of milk,and does not tell anyone. So, I am stuck with no milk all day. We have one truck and it goes with my husband to his 2 jobs. They have one truck and he takes it to work. He says I don't see what the big deal is. But, if I say something to my daughter. She blames her brother. He probably drank it and did not want to get in trouble. I have to have cereal in the morning. It is part of my diet. Then he does stuff like spits or pees in the tub. I say something and they blame my youngest. This did not happen before he was here!!! He leaves dishes all over the house and when you say to put them in the sink, he says he does not have to. Because he actually works.
I dont work. I have arthritis of the cervical spine. My vertabra crack easily. So, i do dishes and some laundry. But, my husband does the majority of our portion of the housework. Which after W months of them being here was all of it! Oh did I mention my husband works 2 jobs! He literally works 7 days a week. So, yes I am gld they are moving!
I am tired of his nasty little habits! I want my house back. I don't want my youngeest son to be blamed for stupid stuff! Oh and my son is supposedly doi g all this stuff while being away at school all summer. Then coming home and starting football camp. He is now a Senior in high school. He leaves the house at 6 am for morning calistanics. Then school. Then practice till 6;30. So, he gets home does school work, eats, and goes to bed. Otherwise he is normally huge help to me. He sets up my shower for me. He makes my bed. He feeds the dogs and cats. He serves me my food. Basically he makes my life as simple as possible. Not bad for being 16.

Sorry if this is long and has typos. I am using my phone, and I am not very good at it. LOL
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Good riddance LOL

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I would be throwing a party and not acting like I was mad. Hell I would help them pack, lol

I am glad  you are getting  your house back.....now never let him move back in, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:35 AM
SO you let your husband work all the time to support you? Can't you get disability if you can't work so he doesn't have to work 2 jobs?
orchardmoma
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Wow! Good for you! Ow you'll get some piece and quiet. I'm very close to my DIL, they actually lived in my upstairs apartment for two years and I got to see her and my grandsons everyday. I would consider her one of my best friends!  The day they moved out because of military orders( my son is in the Air Force ) was the saddest day. They live in Germany but we text and keep in touch through FB daily. I hope one day you can feel close to your SIL, its so important

connietrrll
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:42 AM
I recieve disability also. I don't LET him do anything. He does it because we have bills to pay. I would love to have him home with me!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

SO you let your husband work all the time to support you? Can't you get disability if you can't work so he doesn't have to work 2 jobs?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

connietrrll
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I forgot to add that there is a reason why I am acting mad. My daughter went behind our back and rented the apartment. She did not have the nerve to tell us. We obviously would not really care. Wow that sounds horrible. I don't mean it bad. She is married and it is time for her to live on her own, and to see that my complaints, his moms complaints, and stepmoms complaints are not us just picking on him. But, that he needs to grow up and except responsibility. Mainly because my daughter is almost 8 months pregnant. She will need a partner, not an extra person clean up after!

Quoting Sassy762:

I would be throwing a party and not acting like I was mad. Hell I would help them pack, lol

I am glad  you are getting  your house back.....now never let him move back in, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Can't see your image....I'm on my phone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

connietrrll
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 3:33 AM
I will miss my daughter and when the baby is born, it will be hard. I love my daughter more then wnything. Well all 3 of my kids. But, this is about her. Her husband on the other hand is well you know those cooments on facebook? The ones that say if I talked to my kids the way some kids talk to their parents now, or other statement about disrespect, i swear they wrote them about him.

He told me a few weeks ago that despite doctors orders he made my daughter have sex with him. That she was still pregnant, and they were just luckier then I was. Because I had 4 miscarriages while trying to have my kids! My youngest I was on bedrest for almost the whole pregnancy. He crushed me saying that. Both that he ;MADE her and that they were luckier then us! So, i really do not think I will ever (unfortunately) have that same relationship with him, that you are blessed to have with your DIL. Which is odd because I always look for the best in people. I even told my husband that letting them move in would give him a good idea of how he should treat her. My husband tells people I am his queen. I want that for her.

Quoting orchardmoma:

Wow! Good for you! Ow you'll get some piece and quiet. I'm very close to my DIL, they actually lived in my upstairs apartment for two years and I got to see her and my grandsons everyday. I would consider her one of my best friends!  The day they moved out because of military orders( my son is in the Air Force ) was the saddest day. They live in Germany but we text and keep in touch through FB daily. I hope one day you can feel close to your SIL, its so important

connietrrll
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

They are never moving back in. If my daughter needs a place. She is always welcome here. But, I am done with having him here! So, unless they seperate or divorce our doors are closed to them moving back in!

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)