Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What on earth?! Is it a full moon?

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
  • 0 Replies

There is some weird shit going on tonight.

First a little field mouse got in our house and got scared. It was running around and jumping (scared the shit out of me) and the dog kept trying to eat it. DH finally caught it and took it out to the woods.

THEN some big ass fucking beatle was crawling around. This thing was bigger than my hand, I shit you not. DH is terrified of bugs (but not mice apparently) and made me catch it and dispose of it.  Yuck. So now I feel as if I have bugs crawling all over me.

After that the kids wake up and can't go back to sleep so they were up about 1/2 an hour at 2am playing with the dog.

I finally get settled down to sleep and I hear voices outside and some loud popping noises. Look out the window there's a cop walking around in my yard. The fuck? He drives off after a few minutes and about three minutes later an ambulance pulls up to my neighbors house (which is completely dark) and they start walking around. I can hear them knock on the door since my windows are open but apparently the neighbors aren't answering. Plus there's some weird sound, like soft music, playing across the street.

Only thing that'd top off this night is if I went into labor.

Just what the hell is going on tonight?  I wish I was trolling but this is too weird.

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)