Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think anyone here is really a prisoner?

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 58 Replies

I was telling my friend about cafemom and a poster who really annoyed me.  She laughed at me for my aggregation and reminded me that the person behind the anonymous name could be anyone....doesn't even have to be a mom or a woman.  She's thinking prisoners, unemployed etc...probably especially this group.  What do you think?  How many of the posts on here do you think are complete BS?  Do you think anyone who posts is really a male prisoner?  (the word above is supposed to be aggrevation...I can't get my "mouse" to go there so I can fix it).

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maxi_Maxi
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
On the Internet, anything goes.
leakymommy2
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I didnt know you could get on CM while in prison. I assumed they didnt have internet.....
TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I think many of the "ladies" here aren't who/what they say they are.  And I rarely believe anything said that is posted anonymously.

kidslovemom
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I would think they have some Internet time.

Quoting leakymommy2:

I didnt know you could get on CM while in prison. I assumed they didnt have internet.....

.Bad.Wolf.
by Morsmordre on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Since we're all on the internet & seemingly have good lives...

We are all prisoners in Europe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM
2 moms liked this
Every one who posts about wanting to "rate" the members or wanting to "see sexy pics" I automatically assume its really a very creepy man getting his jollys off
littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

possibly

kidslovemom
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM

But even if not posted anon, your name is TableforSeven, that doesn't tell me who you are anyway.

Quoting TableforSeven:

I think many of the "ladies" here aren't who/what they say they are.  And I rarely believe anything said that is posted anonymously.

leakymommy2
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I have no idea....I dont know anyone who went to prison. I just assumed they were only allowed books, no internet.

Quoting kidslovemom:

I would think they have some Internet time.

Quoting leakymommy2:

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think most inmates have computer access unless it's their job and then it's very limited. I have a friend that's a CO at a prison and there the prisoners have no Internet access!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured