Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think anyone here is really a prisoner?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was telling my friend about cafemom and a poster who really annoyed me.  She laughed at me for my aggregation and reminded me that the person behind the anonymous name could be anyone....doesn't even have to be a mom or a woman.  She's thinking prisoners, unemployed etc...probably especially this group.  What do you think?  How many of the posts on here do you think are complete BS?  Do you think anyone who posts is really a male prisoner?  (the word above is supposed to be aggrevation...I can't get my "mouse" to go there so I can fix it).

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Replies (51-58):
kidslovemom
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:06 PM

How about "Caught a rerun of Seinfeld today....". "Lifted weights in the yard today.".    

Quoting leakymommy2:

I mean, what in the world would you update your fab status as in prison? "Ham and cheese for lunch today!" With a pic of your sandwich on a tray?

Quoting Anonymous:

I know someone that gets on fb all the time and uses a cellphone which you're not suppose to have. With the internet it depends on the prison and who the person is and what their offense is. Or at least the prisons I know.

Quoting leakymommy2:

I didnt know you could get on CM while in prison. I assumed they didnt have internet.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Really? Have you ever been to a prison. I don't know any prisons that allows prisoners to access the internet.

Quoting kidslovemom:

I would think they have some Internet time.

Quoting leakymommy2:

I didnt know you could get on CM while in prison. I assumed they didnt have internet.....

Ali32
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
There are some people on here who belong in prison.
kidslovemom
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM

It wasn't me!  It was my friend who did that.  I guess she was thinking people with idle time on their hands.

Quoting Punchyobuns:

Why are you putting prisoners and the unemployed in the same category? Lol.

bcoll
by Brandi on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha, hadn't considered inmates I guess.

kidslovemom
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM

No I have never been to prison but I'm pretty sure if a person is working on their defense they probably need to be granted some research time, unless that's only on TV.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Have you ever been to a prison. I don't know any prisons that allows prisoners to access the internet.

Quoting kidslovemom:

I would think they have some Internet time.

Quoting leakymommy2:

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

She's right. Who cares if it is a male prisoner though? There are lots of men on this site I'm sure. Don't post pics of your ass and boobs and you'll be fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a woman, a wife, a mother, and not in prison. I just choose to post anon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN