Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me about.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Do you have a Keurig? Do you like it? Which coffee is your favorite? How do you save money?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:20 AM

No but I'd like one.  We just have a cheapie maker and as long as it brews my coffee I'm fine with it.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:22 AM
I have one and bought the reusable kcup that I can use any brand of coffee with. The kcups were getting expensive so this way is much cheaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I ordered mine off QVC. It's only $35 a month. I really excited to use it when it gets here.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

No but I'd like one.  We just have a cheapie maker and as long as it brews my coffee I'm fine with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Where do you buy the reusable kcup?

Quoting owl0210:

I have one and bought the reusable kcup that I can use any brand of coffee with. The kcups were getting expensive so this way is much cheaper.
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I have one, I like it.

I love the green mountain dark magic kcups, and newmans own special blend extra bold.

I also have a reusable cup thingy.

I have a regular coffee pot as well that I'll often use in the morning, an then use the keurig if a want a cup during the day or after dinner.
SyllabaryBisque
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I LOVE my Keurig. I get the Donut Shop coffee at Sam's Club. $39.99 for 80 K-cups. I also get the Twinings English Breakfast tea, spiced apple cider, and the Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I bought the reusable K-cup thingy when I bought my Keurig, but it's still unopened in the box. I'm too lazy... LOL

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Bed Bath and Beyond or TJMaxx.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting owl0210:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:33 AM
I'll have to check Sam's out. I looked online and they are expensive. The spiced apple cider sounds delicious!!!

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

I LOVE my Keurig. I get the Donut Shop coffee at Sam's Club. $39.99 for 80 K-cups. I also get the Twinings English Breakfast tea, spiced apple cider, and the Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I bought the reusable K-cup thingy when I bought my Keurig, but it's still unopened in the box. I'm too lazy... LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM
OK great Thank-you

Quoting owl0210:

Bed Bath and Beyond or TJMaxx.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting owl0210:

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I cant live without mine. It's my other half... LOL

I get my Kcups at Sams
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)