Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Letter from the tooth fairy .. Too much? Lol.

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 75 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think this letter from the tooth fairy awesome, horrible, or just right?

Options:

Awesome

Just right

Horrible

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 122

View Results

My daughter lost her first tooth. She just turned 5 two months ago. With my two boys (9 and 6) I just did the tooth fairy thing, put the money under their pillow blah blah blah.

This was my last child, so I decided to get creative ... I left a note along with a dollar. It read ...

dear merry alyssa,

thank you for this really nice tooth you left me. I wanna let you in on a little secret. Let me tell you what we do with the teeth. This is something I never told your brothers. We grind the teeth up and use it for cooking. Haha, just kidding .. That would be pretty gross! But seriously this is what we do ... We feed the teeth to our horses, who then start to grow little baby unicorns in their tummies. We need unicorns because some of us faries are really fat and cant fly to well by themselves. and sometimes we use them because they are so beautiful we want to ride them. Sometimes we take our unicorns (once they get big enough) on our tooth collection runs. Pretty neat huh? The unicorn I took tonight was made from your brother Aidan's first tooth, and the unicorn I took to collect his tooth was actually made from Jcs first tooth. You have to remember to take really good care of your teeth because the horses won't eat teeth that are rotten. So if a tooth rots .. That's one less unicorn that can be born! Keep that in mind and remember to brush your teeth every day!

love always,

the tooth fairy

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I think it's too much and it's fucked up the fairy to keep those things from the brothers
Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:47 AM

BUMP!

Seagodess
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Feeding teeth to horses is just gross.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM

awkward

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Uhhh...
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM
It's creepy...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Weird.

LokisMama
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute.

We didn't do a letter, but we did write out an envelope addressed to the tooth fairy and when I swapped it out, the envelope I left with his dollar was addressed to him. :-p

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM
3 moms liked this

uh...a little bit of odd details thrown in there... like fat fairies and baby unicorns in their tummies... i dunno. I'd have kept it simple, she's only 5.

The only letter the tooth fairy has left here is when she didn't make it to our house one night. She snuck in after we got up and left a note saying "i'm so sorry I didn't make it in time overnight. I was very busy because so many other children lost teeth yesterday too! Keep taking care of your teeth for me! Love, The Tooth Fairy"

Nothing too complicated.

italk2rox
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's kinda cool!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured