Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sorry, excuse me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Do I have your seat? Feel free to add your funny pet photos!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (111-116):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Thanks

Quoting zetajen:

my Weimaraner has his spot on the couch. he will stare you down until you move from his spot. he will stare for hours if need be. it is hilarious.

that is a cute expression on you dog's face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Omg lol

Quoting TakeTwo:

Ummm, privacy please? 

Bigdog3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I was fostering a puppy for the shelter where I work. I only have big dogs, so after getting really exhausted trying to drag around the big dog toys, he took a nap on one of my dog beds.

But apparently, sleeping on the big dog bed wasn't good enough, so he decided to spend some time with one of my Saint Bernards. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM
How sweet! I love the picture of them together!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I love the second picture!

Quoting Bigdog3:

I was fostering a puppy for the shelter where I work. I only have big dogs, so after getting really exhausted trying to drag around the big dog toys, he took a nap on one of my dog beds.

But apparently, sleeping on the big dog bed wasn't good enough, so he decided to spend some time with one of my Saint Bernards. 

Bigdog3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Thanks! He just adored her. Followed her around, and whenever she would lie down, he would wiggle his way as close as he could to her. She's a very "mommyish" dog and loves puppies. She loves when we have foster puppies in the house!

Quoting Anonymous:

I love the second picture!

Quoting Bigdog3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)