Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I FINALLY found BF's birthday gift!!

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 46 Replies

I was walking to the grocery store, and decided as I was walking past the antique shop to pop in and take a look around. I saw something glint out of the corner of my eye, took a look, and found this gem!

BF is a HUGE fan of blades of all sorts, and is also part Native American. This is PERFECT!!! ^_^ 

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:24 PM

post a big picture of him and you. you look like you could do a lot better from your avi.

Ashley_Carlson
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I'm assuming you're saying that because you find him unattractive? 

Quoting Anonymous:

post a big picture of him and you. you look like you could do a lot better from your avi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:41 PM

from what i can see............ you got that right

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ashley_Carlson
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:52 PM
11 moms liked this

Look, BF may not be the most beautiful man on earth, but he is a great man, and he treats me with love and respect. He kept me sane through the loss of my daughter (he is not her father), and helped me escape my abusive family. He has had a rough life, and it has left him scarred and "ugly". He has a beautiful soul, and I love him dearly. 

So take your shallow, judgemental comments and shove them up your ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Anonymous:

wadelgal
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Of the topic....but you have the exact same fleece lap blanket I do!!! :) lol!
littlesippycup
Dating Naked is hilarious!!
Today at 1:12 AM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I can remember when somebody asked me what I was doing with DH =/ He's amazing that's what. I didn't care that he was overweight or had crooked teeth. He's a hard worker, amazing father and hot in bed. He adores me and rubs my feet. It doesn't get better than that. My ex is 6ft, blue eyed, blonde hair, smoking hot and he broke my arm while he was holding our 1 year old. Looks are irrelevant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM
3 moms liked this
*applause*
You go girl,very well put.You obviously have a great heart.Stand up for your man!

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Look, BF may not be the most beautiful man on earth, but he is a great man, and he treats me with love and respect. He kept me sane through the loss of my daughter (he is not her father), and helped me escape my abusive family. He has had a rough life, and it has left him scarred and "ugly". He has a beautiful soul, and I love him dearly. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ashley_Carlson
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg...BF is AMAZING in bed. We get to doing the dirty, and wake up half the neighborhood! LOL

Quoting littlesippycup:

I can remember when somebody asked me what I was doing with DH =/ He's amazing that's what. I didn't care that he was overweight or had crooked teeth. He's a hard worker, amazing father and hot in bed. He adores me and rubs my feet. It doesn't get better than that. My ex is 6ft, blue eyed, blonde hair, smoking hot and he broke my arm while he was holding our 1 year old. Looks are irrelevant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Anonymous:

littlesippycup
Dating Naked is hilarious!!
Today at 1:12 AM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:02 PM

LOL it's like the stupid, smutty romance books over here. I didn't think that was possible. It's awesome when they're dynamite.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Omg...BF is AMAZING in bed. We get to doing the dirty, and wake up half the neighborhood! LOL

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM

He preyed on you at your weakness moment...... what good man would do that? You're a big girl you could have gotten away on your own. He was just your motivator for his own selfish reasons.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)