Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to say some very mean things..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies
So, my instructor put up an assignment and gave us one week to complete it. The deadline is tonight at midnight. Well, my son has had two doctors appointments and I have had 3 exams, and worked 3- 10 hour and 1 12 hour shift in the last week (on top of in class lectures. I have been busy every single day except for Sunday and I had church and family time (that my kids desperately needed). I went to do his assignment yesterday (a day early) and the assignment was removed. I emailed and asked him if the system was down because I could no longer see the assignment. He said no I removed it, he said that he re-posted it and thenvgave me a lecture about turning it in on time. I'm so pissed. It's not like I've been sitting over here eating bon bons. I TRIED to do the assignment a day early? I know he gave us a week, but I had crap to do. I want to email him back but I'm not sure what to say. Am I awful for waiting this long to do the assignment? I don't understand why he is so made in the first place. I'm an A/B student! UGH! What would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:29 PM

BUMP!

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:39 PM
10 moms liked this
If he wanted it turned in early, he should have made it due then. Who cares WHEN you work on it, as long as it's in on time. That's messed up that he did that to you - he is very much in the wrong. You could be working on it and turning it in at eleven thirty, but it doesn't matter. It's not due until midnight.
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:41 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm sorry, but, I don't think he cares about why you didn't get it done. 

kkps725
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I procrastinate most of them.

It's so hard when I have dick processors, not to send them a nice little email summing up all of my feelings toward them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Quoting AngryBob:

If he wanted it turned in early, he should have made it due then. Who cares WHEN you work on it, as long as it's in on time. That's messed up that he did that to you - he is very much in the wrong. You could be working on it and turning it in at eleven thirty, but it doesn't matter. It's not due until midnight.
Thanks, I tried to understand his point of view, but I really dont get why he acted like that? I really dont know how to reply either!
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Was this "lecture" of his all in an email? I'd be forwarding that to the department head and letting them know you are being punished (given w bad grade and a lecture), for something that you didn't do. I wouldn't even deal with him anymore, his logic is missing a few key ingredients. If I were you, of course.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AngryBob:

Thanks, I tried to understand his point of view, but I really dont get why he acted like that? I really dont know how to reply either!
anotherhalf
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't even address his lecture or my reasons. I'd keep it to business only. And save my email just in case he was a dick again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting AngryBob:

Was this "lecture" of his all in an email? I'd be forwarding that to the department head and letting them know you are being punished (given w bad grade and a lecture), for something that you didn't do. I wouldn't even deal with him anymore, his logic is missing a few key ingredients. If I were you, of course.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AngryBob:

Yes! I'm definitely keeping the email! This is his first year so I'm definately going to leave feedback about this incident! Good ideas, I didnt think about that.
lilredrosetears
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:22 AM
I think you need to grow up,get your mind right he gives you a due date you turn it in fair and square professors don't care about excuses it's just the way the cookie crumbles
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
austin311
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Not his business when you get it done, as long as it is turned in on time! He had no business taking it down prior too....bottom line~ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)