Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

One more difficult person!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Please pardon my rant.

If I have ONE more person order from the business we started to help us fund this surgery and they want something ENTIRELY different than what they ordered, I'm going to scream and cry.

I have spent THREE hours talking to two different people. They saw the pictures, they know exactly what the product is but want something completely different than the pictures. I'm trying to remain calm but this business has become SUCH a headache.

I dont mind working for this money. I dont mind making little specialties but this is ridiculous. Im about ready to close the business and the site and just be done. :( I can tell you, from experience, any larger company will *not* do these things for no extra charge and wont spend hours trying to get your to articulate what you want. They will tell you to figure it out then call them back. It simply doesnt happen.

I know I sound bitchy and I REALLY dont mean to but Ive been more than accomodating. I'm not running this business because I have an abundance of free time and nothing better to do. If you are aksing for something that defies the rules of PHYSICS...I probably cant do it!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Bump

TDMumof3
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM

What is your business? just on the curious side.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Its Memorial Items, candles, paracord personalized bracelets, silicon bracelets, body care, pet hair care. ;) 

Quoting TDMumof3:

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Just tell them, At this time, I'm not doing custom work. I'm happy to let you know if that changes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I would rather bake all night long for a week straight and have a damned bake sale than deal with personalized crap like that. You have more patience than I ever could, lol. Good luck

*I say "crap" in a general manner, not meaning your wares are crap*

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Sorry... Maybe stop doing special orders? Good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:20 AM

This made me LOL!!

I agree some days. I knew what you meant hun. lol

I chose the personalized items because we have babies who passed away and several friends said they couldnt find many places to do the things I know offer. It seriously stresses me out some days. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I would rather bake all night long for a week straight and have a damned bake sale than deal with personalized crap like that. You have more patience than I ever could, lol. Good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck, and I am so sorry for your losses.

Hope your customers get their heads out their rears and bcome easier to deal with. Goodnight.

Quoting Anonymous:

This made me LOL!!

I chose the personalized items because we have babies who passed away and several friends said they couldnt find many places to do the things I know offer. It seriously stresses me out some days. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Thank you! <3

Good night! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck, and I am so sorry for your losses.

Hope your customers get their heads out their rears and bcome easier to deal with. Goodnight.

Quoting Anonymous:

This made me LOL!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Momof2angels88
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you have a website? I am trying to find memorial items for my 2 kids that passed away.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its Memorial Items, candles, paracord personalized bracelets, silicon bracelets, body care, pet hair care. ;) 

Quoting TDMumof3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)