Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
If you like your boss but not your co-workers, Do you stay or find a new job? OR If you hate your boss but love your co-workers, Do you stay or find a new job? I've recently started wondering if I should just start looking for a new job. I love love my boss but HATE my co-workers they are all stuck up and snobs and always seem out to get me. I'm just curious what you would do. I understand every job has its problems
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd try to make the best of it. Nowhere is going to be perfect. The grass isn't always greener.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

At least you know what problems you will have at your current job. IF you change then you will have a whole new set of problems....I would stay if I was you

gemikris82
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this

id rather get along with the one that signs the checks and is in charge

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:41 AM
You just started working and are already having these issues? Good luck going anywhere else with your whiney fucking attitude.
PinkOwlStuffy
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:44 AM

All jobs are going to have someone you just don't care for. I gave up and became a SAHM.

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:45 AM
I would look for a new job if I hated it or it caused me too much stress so it would depend how unhappy I was
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Every job has issues. You keep running from them and you'll have lots of jobs on your resume and no longevity at any of them.

LiDoMama
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:48 AM

I'd stay and see if things improve over time. If they don't after a substantial amount of time, then I'd begin looking for something else.

SinaiJ
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:51 AM

I think it depends on how much you need the job. If your coworkers bother you to the point you're miserable then maybe you should get a new job. Good luck :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN