Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Judge this!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

This is the most recent group pic I could find. What can you tell about my family, based on assumptions made from the pic?

Guesses Ages, occupations, interests, or whatever else comes to mind is welcome!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Replies (21-29):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:23 AM
I know. I'm so freaking bored!! I haven't been able to sleep worth crap the past couple nights. Dh is getting sick and snoring like crazy.

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Again with the anon? Lol
crumpy_gat
by No. on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Lol it is pretty quiet in here

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. I'm so freaking bored!! I haven't been able to sleep worth crap the past couple nights. Dh is getting sick and snoring like crazy.

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Again with the anon? Lol
krissy920
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

you guys look like late 20's, both happy, you look like someone who runs and he looks like he likes sports.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Jealous!!

And it's pretty quiet in mc tonight. Well, Besides the 504 meltdowns the past couple nights. But that's just the same conversation over and over again

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Again with the anon? Lol
Princess_s21
by Sarah on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:31 AM

ummm ok let me try at least, I would say mid to late 20s, you could possibly be high school sweethearts, he looks like he could be a tradie, you look like you could be a fitness instructor/ personal trainer, kids look very cute and happy :-) I am probably dead wrong of course LOL

crumpy_gat
by No. on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Haha ya I meant mc

Quoting Anonymous:

Jealous!!

And it's pretty quiet in mc tonight. Well, Besides the 504 meltdowns the past couple nights. But that's just the same conversation over and over again

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Again with the anon? Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM
All except the running part... :)

Quoting krissy920:

you guys look like late 20's, both happy, you look like someone who runs and he looks like he likes sports.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Lucky !!! Between the snoring and now dd talking in her sleep, I may sleep in the garage to get some quiet!!

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Haha ya I meant mc

Quoting Anonymous:

Jealous!!

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Again with the anon? Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:36 AM
I wish I could be a trainer. I get too distracted when I try to work out. He was an electrician. And correct on the ages =)

Quoting Princess_s21:

ummm ok let me try at least, I would say mid to late 20s, you could possibly be high school sweethearts, he looks like he could be a tradie, you look like you could be a fitness instructor/ personal trainer, kids look very cute and happy :-) I am probably dead wrong of course LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)