Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want it so bad

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I wanna get high so bad. I have been clean for 2 1/2 months. I passed a drug screen by myself with no help. This is the first time I have been clean in 8 yrs.
Yes I'm proud of myself but I like it and I miss it. It should without a doubt be legalized in all states. I want yo be able to smoke without the risk of being fired for it.
Ok vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Replies (11-18):
cherrybomb55
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:53 AM

It's legal where i live, but i don't do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:57 AM
It's been almost a year for me. Sigh... Wish it were legal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Do you have a medical condition that requires you to smoke pot to alleviate pain/nausea or do you just want to smoke to party?  Our state it is legal now and they are still working out the legal side of having actual grow centers/farms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Not to party but not exactly a medical condition that would justify smoking. I do have a mood disorder and it regulates my moods. No it isn't an excuse, I just feel better when I'm high. I'm more tolerant and probably more tolerable.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have a medical condition that requires you to smoke pot to alleviate pain/nausea or do you just want to smoke to party?  Our state it is legal now and they are still working out the legal side of having actual grow centers/farms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Sighs...I know right

Quoting Anonymous:

It's been almost a year for me. Sigh... Wish it were legal.

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL!!

I dont smoke it but parts of that movie, Chris Tucker in particular, were hilarious.

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:09 AM

Mood disorders would probably qualify under the medical descriptions just like certain people have a service dog for their mood disorders.  It would be up to your doctor to decide though.  Most of us would prefer something more natural than factory made pills for our conditions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Possibly but I'm not sure that medicinal is even legal in my state. Idk about all the medicinal laws. I'm gonna go Google it. I was on lithium once but my disorder isn't bipolar so it was too much for me. I have borderline personality disorder, I'm told they don't make a medicine specifically for that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mood disorders would probably qualify under the medical descriptions just like certain people have a service dog for their mood disorders.  It would be up to your doctor to decide though.  Most of us would prefer something more natural than factory made pills for our conditions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured