Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What Made You Decide To Join

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:19 AM
  • 38 Replies

Cafemom? Do you like it here, since you have joined? How long have you been a member?

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:21 AM

My husband found Cafemom for me, and knew I would like it. He was right. Since the first week, I have been addicted to Cafemom. Lol. I've been a member for almost two years.

amandamarielee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:24 AM
1 mom liked this
back in the day... I was on a site called myspace.. I saw a pop up for cafe mom.. I had a child and thought.. Hey a mom site... Now here I am! Yay..lol

RhondaJ
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I was a member of a Moms chat group and saw an advertisement for Cafemom.  I have been a member for over 5 years.  It is very addicting.  :)

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this

A friend I know told me about it. I don't even know if she comes on this site anymore. I don't think she's in this group. I joined about two years ago. 

Ihold8Stars
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I originally was known as thriftymom but idk something happen and couldn't access my account so opened this one.

I've been with CM before it was CM it was a club. So I'm one of the first members. .. old huh lol
rfhsure
by beast mode on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:35 AM
2 moms liked this

I joined pretty much the night I found out I was pregnant. I'm a first time mom, and I was 20, so I thought it would be a good place to get advice, and vent about whatever bullshit was going on in my life. 

Sometimes I really like the site, sometimes I think it's really stupid and think about leaving. I like to say that it's the abusive boyfriend of the internet. You know it's wrong, you know it doesn't treat you well, but you can't help but keep coming back. 

I try not to post too much about my actual life, I prefer reading people's stories, I love scrolling through comments to read people's debates. Usually I'm more of a lurker. I don't know why I'm still here. As annoying as some people are, I find this site highly entertaining.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I joined when I saw the myspace banners a million years ago

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Quoting Ihold8Stars:

I originally was known as thriftymom but idk something happen and couldn't access my account so opened this one.

I've been with CM before it was CM it was a club. So I'm one of the first members. .. old huh lol

That's pretty awesome being one of the first members. You must have been on here for a long time.

JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Joined in 2011, mostly to meet moms near me and get advice. Haven't met anyone but occasionally get decent advice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Quoting rfhsure:

I joined pretty much the night I found out I was pregnant. I'm a first time mom, and I was 20, so I thought it would be a good place to get advice, and vent about whatever bullshit was going on in my life. 

Sometimes I really like the site, sometimes I think it's really stupid and think about leaving. I like to say that it's the abusive boyfriend of the internet. You know it's wrong, you know it doesn't treat you well, but you can't help but keep coming back. 

I try not to post too much about my actual life, I prefer reading people's stories, I love scrolling through comments to read people's debates. Usually I'm more of a lurker. I don't know why I'm still here. As annoying as some people are, I find this site highly entertaining.

I don't say much about my life either. I try to think of topics that are easy and fun to answer. The only time I ever told about my life, was when I thought I had cancer, and when my mom passed away, ten months ago. My husband found Cafemom for me and thought I would like it. It's been almost two years, and I've been addicted to it ever since. Lol. My son has been through the baby, toddler, pre-teen, teenage years and now he is an adult at twenty seven. Sometimes I see posts, where I think I can help, so I always try. There are nice people and not nice, but I love coming on here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)