Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I finally tried it.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Anal, that is. I'm pregnant and super horny and it was the only way I could get my husband to give it up lol. And I gotta say, it was not nearly as bad as I imagined it would be.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM
My thoughts exactly!

Quoting EmilysMom2010:So he refused to have sex with you unless it was in your ass? Lmao.
Or should I say laugh your ass off.
brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I KNEW it was gonna be about anal! I enjoy it from time to time. I have to be VERY relaxed, so that usually means intoxicated!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Why wouldn't your DH have vaginal sex with you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I know right? I can't keep trying to talk about my needs! But the baby will be here in like 7 weeks or so, so maybe I'll get too big to be so crazy horny and then I'll be recovering from having her.

Quoting Nynnie:

Wow, what an asshole, lol. I mean it's great u tried something new and enjoyed it, but that's terrible u could only get his penis with that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:57 PM

He's been really busy and stressed out from working, I just think he didn't wanna put in the effort.

Quoting brandydesiree:

I KNEW it was gonna be about anal! I enjoy it from time to time. I have to be VERY relaxed, so that usually means intoxicated!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Anal is fantastic.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM
That makes no sense to me. At all.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's been really busy and stressed out from working, I just think he didn't wanna put in the effort.

Quoting brandydesiree:

Glad you enjoyed it!

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I can't get hubby to do anal. He was freaked out in high school by his health teacher during sex Ed. The guy told the kids that anal sex caused diseases and there were bacteria etc that would possibly cause loss of the penis.
Thanks coach. I think he was anti gay and trying to warn them away from gay sex. Now I get to live the rest of my life never getting anal. And I like anal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow. That's messed up. We used a condom because of the horror stories he's heard about the mess it can make, but there was no mess!

Quoting celestegood:

I can't get hubby to do anal. He was freaked out in high school by his health teacher during sex Ed. The guy told the kids that anal sex caused diseases and there were bacteria etc that would possibly cause loss of the penis.
Thanks coach. I think he was anti gay and trying to warn them away from gay sex. Now I get to live the rest of my life never getting anal. And I like anal.

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Maybe you should try putting it like, "In 7 weeks I will be having your baby and my body will be too damaged to have sex for that same amount of time. Let's try to make up for it now, or you won't get any help on getting you off while I am unable to get off because while I am you won't do anything for me." Perhaps that will work better for you lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I know right? I can't keep trying to talk about my needs! But the baby will be here in like 7 weeks or so, so maybe I'll get too big to be so crazy horny and then I'll be recovering from having her.

Quoting Nynnie:

Wow, what an asshole, lol. I mean it's great u tried something new and enjoyed it, but that's terrible u could only get his penis with that.

I love my familyin lovemy loving man, toddler boybaby boyand my little loveys!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Of course it makes sense. Sometimes people get really tired and stressed out and aren't in the mood. It happens. Actually stress and being tired are medical reasons for loss of sex drive.

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

That makes no sense to me. At all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brandydesiree:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured