Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM is not better than Working Moms

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not getting the argument where a woman that stays home after last child finally enters kindergarden is more productive than a women that returns to work or goes to college....

If the kids are in school and you are working Part-time or in school part-time how is it that the working mom is really any less than a woman sitting home, in an empty house doing NOTHING?

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

your reply suggested otherwise. You made a statement that suggests you revolve your entire life around kids

Quoting Jacqalyn:

Just because a person chooses to stay home to be there for their kids doesn't mean they don't have a life aside from their kids.
After doing what house work and kid things that need to be done. I enjoy my time with no interruptions.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im not working because it is BEST for my kids. I do have a life aside from KIDS.

Quoting Jacqalyn:

Neither is more better then the other. Each is doing what they feel is best for their child/ren. That's all that matters.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

na I feed them formula so I can do other things :D

Quoting Momniscient:

You probably don't even breast feed your kids.

Quoting thetrollcat:

lies I am the best

Quoting Momniscient:

You're just pissed I'm better than you.

Quoting thetrollcat:

boring

Quoting Momniscient:

I'm better than everyone. I work from home and make great money while doing everything a sahm mom does.

And I love my job. So there.

kattcooper
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Why do you assume all SAHM's sit around and do nothing?
poietes
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
That wasnt the question but ok. I didnt say its none of your business, I asked why you care? I always used to think you had a least a little brain but if you cant understand a simple sentence then I guess not.

Quoting thetrollcat:

because I make it my business.

Quoting poietes:

And you care so much about what some one else does in their home because?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM

LOL offended? Because I wasnt impressed?

Quoting Anonymous:

Typical response from a basic woman!

Quoting thetrollcat:

rolling eyes, how so UNORIGINAL

Quoting Anonymous:

Many of us have housekeepers. Like to be involved in our children's schools, I don't sit at home all day! Lol! I volunteer at school, go to the gym, go shopping, get my nails done, hair done! I'm never ever miserable! I have nursing degree, but I don't need to work! My dh has a sizeable income! Life is good! Why do you care so much?

Quoting thetrollcat:

and for me I found being at home miserable and boring. I mean what kind of life is that you sit home clean day in and out? That is why we have things called careers. To find something you enjoy doing and get paid for it.

Quoting HIJKLM:

I am a SAHM and though I don't think working moms are "better" I know I have it way easier than when I worked.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM

oh you threw in a little insult... Im sure it took a lot of BRAINS for you to type that.

Quoting poietes:

That wasnt the question but ok. I didnt say its none of your business, I asked why you care? I always used to think you had a least a little brain but if you cant understand a simple sentence then I guess not.

Quoting thetrollcat:

because I make it my business.

Quoting poietes:

And you care so much about what some one else does in their home because?

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM
I am a sahm and I Homeschool my kids. There is never a dull moment.

And noone is better then another!
Ms_mom_81
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM

what is a basic woman? that sounds complicated.

Quoting Anonymous:

Typical response from a basic woman!

Quoting thetrollcat:

rolling eyes, how so UNORIGINAL

Quoting Anonymous:

Many of us have housekeepers. Like to be involved in our children's schools, I don't sit at home all day! Lol! I volunteer at school, go to the gym, go shopping, get my nails done, hair done! I'm never ever miserable! I have nursing degree, but I don't need to work! My dh has a sizeable income! Life is good! Why do you care so much?

Quoting thetrollcat:

and for me I found being at home miserable and boring. I mean what kind of life is that you sit home clean day in and out? That is why we have things called careers. To find something you enjoy doing and get paid for it.

Quoting HIJKLM:

I am a SAHM and though I don't think working moms are "better" I know I have it way easier than when I worked.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM

did I type the word assume in my Original post???? I dont see it there.....

Quoting kattcooper:

Why do you assume all SAHM's sit around and do nothing?

Mrs_Bliss
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM
This is more like a usual rant from you about sahm's. I don't have a problem, I asked you a question??? You didn't answer...

Quoting thetrollcat:

this is a discussion group i fyou got a problem with the discussions then perhaps go watch some youtube or something.

Quoting Mrs_Bliss:

Gosh you sound bitter! What's up why judge, how other women chose to live their lives? Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)